evs
evs
  • Threads: 8
January 5th, 2019 at 7:44:56 AM permalink
For those interested in roulette
The problem is that most people don't understand math! In this regard, erroneous ideas are considered endlessly. Published ideas that can not explain the authors themselves. It is similar to the Kama Sutra (64 sexual positions) in which instead of the woman use the brain and brains of people around!
I propose to order a mathematical work from real mathematicians-professionals!In this work, all information about random sequences and methods of working with them will be disclosed. Our questions will also be answered.
It's going to cost money. In my country(Russian Federation) this work will cost 500$-1000$. For a group of people the cost of this work will cost$10 -50$!The work will take one to two months.
For those who are interested in this тема:[redacted]
Last edited by: OnceDear on Jan 5, 2019
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
January 5th, 2019 at 7:51:52 AM permalink
To the moderators here, pay attention to the times these people post, as they are probably calculated. Your site is being prodded by spammers to see what they can get away with.

This post has been on for almost 4 hours as of this point. I bet they post when they know you are not here to moderate.

Is there a way to evaluate when someone posts? Im sure any person who has the will can pragmatically download a specific users post history and evaluate who is on at what times.

Take a survey of all the mods and you find gaps. I bet this was their gap.

Edit - and im guessing - but it seems that you can determine when someone is online by the green icon.

say you have an api that can directly be queried by a script which puts this information online for everyone to see... if you dont use a one time key to access that info, anyone can build a bot to download that information and do what I said above, but if and only if you have the interface public, not private - such as a PHP script accessing the interface
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 5th, 2019 at 8:28:22 AM permalink
I love spam. Eggs and spam. Bacon and spam. Spam and spam.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
January 5th, 2019 at 8:33:12 AM permalink
we should make this the offical thread for spam. ive never eaten it but i trust billryan as the WOV resident expert based on their last post.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
January 5th, 2019 at 8:42:19 AM permalink
How can one claim to have lived if they've never experienced the joy of spam?
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
January 5th, 2019 at 9:15:17 AM permalink
Quote: evs

For those interested in roulette
The problem is that most people don't understand math! In this regard, erroneous ideas are considered endlessly. Published ideas that can not explain the authors themselves. It is similar to the Kama Sutra (64 sexual positions) in which instead of the woman use the brain and brains of people around!
I propose to order a mathematical work from real mathematicians-professionals!In this work, all information about random sequences and methods of working with them will be disclosed. Our questions will also be answered.
It's going to cost money. In my country(Russian Federation) this work will cost 500$-1000$. For a group of people the cost of this work will cost$10 -50$!The work will take one to two months.
For those who are interested in this тема:[redacted]

To evs...
I understand from an earlier post of yours that you claim to understand maths...
Quote: evs

Enough! I only see the monologue! you don't have to teach me math. I have two degrees. there is no understanding. possible translation problems.

I also understand that you THINK that your immense knowledge of maths makes you superior to the game of roulette...
And now you propose to gather up a syndicate of like minded, deluded folks to club together to pay some other maths experts to add to your vast knowledge.

I have some sad news for you...
You are wrong about your own maths prowess...
This forum is not a gathering of idiots, (though we have a few)
Nobody here is going to 'buy in' on your system buying adventure.

I commend the long game that you have played here, posting all sorts of pseudo maths mumbo-jumbo for over 6 months and 22 posts, but now I draw your plan to a close.
I'm redacting your email address from the above post. If you post it again, you will be insta banned for system selling.
I or another mod may well decide to ban you in any case.

Note to any members new to this site... EVS is selling a dream and a lie. It is only a fool that would send him money.

Thread now closed.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
  • Jump to: