GlenG
GlenG
Joined: Feb 5, 2018
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 410
April 28th, 2018 at 8:31:54 AM permalink
Quote: SiegfriedRoy

Glen,

Let’s say the wheel is spinning at a constant speed Do you think a dealer can practice releasing the ball at a certain point and influencing the drop to a certain section enough times to make it statistically significant?



Its probable but i think very hard to be consistent even with practice. It will have to be nearly perfect every time. Those little stoppers can influence the ball more often than none.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 108
  • Posts: 6908
April 28th, 2018 at 9:30:24 AM permalink
Quote: zeldastrike321

So why haven't you tried it out yet? Have you ever tried to track numbers for the purpose of determining a wheel bias?



I make more than enough money by going to work instead. I do not think that there are many if any wheels that exhibit a bias large enough to overcome the 5% house edge. And if there was one that gave me 1% edge, the amount of time it would take me to stare at that wheel before I was able to figure it out would I can assure you not make it worth my while. Thousands of rolls gathering data before I MIGHT even be able to make a bet with a SLIGHT edge just doesn't do it for me.
I am NOT saying it is impossible that there is a wheel with a bias large enough that you can make money exploiting. I AM saying I do not believe the time and effort in trying to find one is worth it. It is possible, though extremely unlikely, that I am wrong.
zeldastrike321
zeldastrike321
Joined: Apr 10, 2018
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 18
April 28th, 2018 at 10:03:11 AM permalink
Quote: Ibeatyouraces

To me, winning is being able to make a living playing with an edge. Losing is the opposite. You cannot make a living nor can you rely on these systems for long term viability. You have to have some sort of edge over the game, no matter what anyone else tells you.



So it's not a system that beats roulette, its an edge or advantage over the casino, and if there is wheel bias that is greater that the house edge, then you can make a living or even a fortune playing with that edge. Remember even zeros can be biased numbers, the only advantage the casino has is the unfair payouts and larger bankroll. But if you took the time to track thousands of spins, and some number come up SIGNIFICANTLY more than the others, take the time to track those numbers will certainly pay off. The problem is will casinos be watching you when are doing this?
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
  • Threads: 108
  • Posts: 6908
April 28th, 2018 at 10:20:38 AM permalink
Quote: zeldastrike321

The problem is will casinos be watching you when are doing this?



I am sure it depends on how you do it. If you are standing there for an entire 8 hour shift not gambling, with a pen and paper, I would guess someone would notice. Whether they would care or not is another question. If you actually found a biased wheel, let's say with 30 being favored enough to give you an advantage, and you sat there for an entire shift betting only 30, I would think someone would notice. How many days you could get away with exploiting that bias before the casino would notice is just a guess.
If I was you I would get a job to make money instead of trying to find a biased wheel. Better likelihood of success.
GlenG
GlenG
Joined: Feb 5, 2018
  • Threads: 11
  • Posts: 410
April 28th, 2018 at 11:10:03 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

I am sure it depends on how you do it. If you are standing there for an entire 8 hour shift not gambling, with a pen and paper, I would guess someone would notice. Whether they would care or not is another question.



In my experience, they don't care. Heck in the break room i probably would be talking about the crazy guy trying to track spins.
billryan
billryan
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
  • Threads: 171
  • Posts: 9488
April 28th, 2018 at 11:27:12 AM permalink
Quote: GlenG

In my experience, they don't care. Heck in the break room i probably would be talking about the crazy guy trying to track spins.




They'd care when he starts winning enough.
FinsRule
FinsRule
Joined: Dec 23, 2009
  • Threads: 119
  • Posts: 3667
April 28th, 2018 at 3:26:58 PM permalink
There is a much much much better chance of being able to profit on the Big 6 wheel with dealer collusion.
Lucca3927
Lucca3927
Joined: Aug 5, 2017
  • Threads: 17
  • Posts: 128
April 28th, 2018 at 4:20:08 PM permalink
I'm sure it's been said many times from all the posts before mine, but the ball has no memory. That's the flaw in the system and it'll bring you down in the end.

The only way that you can actually beat the game is to identify a biased wheel - and good luck doing that in this day and age.
"I should have bet black." - Winston Churchill .
zeldastrike321
zeldastrike321
Joined: Apr 10, 2018
  • Threads: 3
  • Posts: 18
April 28th, 2018 at 6:08:27 PM permalink
Quote: Lucca3927

I'm sure it's been said many times from all the posts before mine, but the ball has no memory. That's the flaw in the system and it'll bring you down in the end.

The only way that you can actually beat the game is to identify a biased wheel - and good luck doing that in this day and age.



So the reason you have skepticism is because you believe that most wheels are or are not biased in this day and age? If you go to roulette physics website it says most wheels have bias while other websites say modern wheels have little to no bias? So which one is it?

One thing I have observed is that everyday it seems that with each new dealer the hot numbers for that day on that very same wheel change from day to day? Is this variance wheel bias or something particular about the way the dealer is spinning the ball?
Boz
Boz
Joined: Sep 22, 2011
  • Threads: 154
  • Posts: 5701
April 28th, 2018 at 6:20:52 PM permalink
Quote: zeldastrike321

So the reason you have skepticism is because you believe that most wheels are or are not biased in this day and age? If you go to roulette physics website it says most wheels have bias while other websites say modern wheels have little to no bias? So which one is it?

One thing I have observed is that everyday it seems that with each new dealer the hot numbers for that day on that very same wheel change from day to day? Is this variance wheel bias or something particular about the way the dealer is spinning the ball?



Not a personal attack, but you lose any credibility when you start talking about Roulette websites, including the one you mentioned. Most Roulette posters and websites are scammers selling a system instead of getting rich playing it. And the “known” promoters of Roulette physics have been saying the same thing from forum to forum for close to 29 years now. They go by cool sounding names, but are known cheats, thieves and just plain broke losers.

Trust me and everyone else who understands math, you are better off spending your time on other gambling methods that could make you money. Your interest and enthusiasm is admirable but is a waste of time.

Everything you are seeing is pure random spins and results. But if you think you have an edge or a system, get out there and prove everyone wrong, and laugh while counting your riches.

  • Jump to: