Jbmd
Jbmd
  • Threads: 1
February 11th, 2016 at 12:50:51 PM permalink
I recently found a 9/7 triple double bonus mutiline ultimate X game in Vegas. The return must be over 100% but I'm sure with a very nigh variance. My question is since 9/7 TDB strategy is set up to play for flushes and straights, do you play basic 9/7 strategy? Do you hold AAxx on two pair or the aces and lastly what about three aces and lows. Do you still hold the kicker if you have one?
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
February 11th, 2016 at 12:55:00 PM permalink
AAxx is definitely a hold two pair. Yes you still hold the kicker with three Aces.

Given that UX DDB strategy leans towards flushes and straights quite a bit, I would think this paytable would as well.... however, I haven't tested that.. so use this advice at your own peril.
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
February 11th, 2016 at 1:46:15 PM permalink
Search for threads I made. One is called "how to learn strategy for QQ/UTX" or something like that. A couple posts in there describe how to come up with a strategy and return for UX.
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
February 12th, 2016 at 9:02:06 PM permalink
Quote: Jbmd

I recently found a 9/7 triple double bonus mutiline ultimate X game in Vegas. The return must be over 100% but I'm sure with a very nigh variance. My question is since 9/7 TDB strategy is set up to play for flushes and straights, do you play basic 9/7 strategy? Do you hold AAxx on two pair or the aces and lastly what about three aces and lows. Do you still hold the kicker if you have one?

Depends on the multipliers for the return. The only 9/7 TDB game I have ever seen was at Horseshoe Hammond in Indiana (it no longer exists). But the flush only paid 9X in the 9/7 TDB version to ensure the game stayed below 100% as any game paying back above 100% is against Indiana law.
ukaserex
ukaserex
  • Threads: 21
February 16th, 2016 at 10:28:35 AM permalink
I thought to determine strategy, you could just take the multiplier into effect and enter the multiplied pay table into the "evaluator" and it would recommend what to hold/draw.

It's somewhere on the other forum, WizardofOdds.com
"Those who have no idea what they are doing, genuinely have no idea that they don't know what they are doing." - John Cleese
  • Jump to: