VPninja
VPninja
  • Threads: 1
May 25th, 2015 at 11:29:38 AM permalink
On my last trip to Bally's AC, I hit a royal after holding 4 to a royal. I usually ask for a check for jackpots over a certain amount to avoid the hassle of CTR's at the bank when depositing my winnings, and to avoid the temptation of putting my winnings back in the machine, so I played the next machine while waiting. I hit another royal after holding 3. The slot attendant comes around and with a slight roll of the eyes asks if I want another check. I say yes of course and proceed to play the third machine of a 3 machine bank of Super Triple Play DDB. I hold a Queen and 10 of hearts and hit another royal while my other 2 jkpts haven't been paid yet. What are the odds of this happening. By the way, first machine has also dealt me 2 royals on the initial draw (triple play).
ThatDonGuy
ThatDonGuy
  • Threads: 117
May 25th, 2015 at 1:30:02 PM permalink
Quote: VPninja

On my last trip to Bally's AC, I hit a royal after holding 4 to a royal. I usually ask for a check for jackpots over a certain amount to avoid the hassle of CTR's at the bank when depositing my winnings, and to avoid the temptation of putting my winnings back in the machine, so I played the next machine while waiting. I hit another royal after holding 3. The slot attendant comes around and with a slight roll of the eyes asks if I want another check. I say yes of course and proceed to play the third machine of a 3 machine bank of Super Triple Play DDB. I hold a Queen and 10 of hearts and hit another royal while my other 2 jkpts haven't been paid yet. What are the odds of this happening. By the way, first machine has also dealt me 2 royals on the initial draw (triple play).

It depends - how many deals did it take on the second and third machines before you got your Royals?

The probability of getting a Royal when holding 4 = 1/47
when holding 3 = 1 / 1081
when holding 2 = 1 / 16,215
VPninja
VPninja
  • Threads: 1
May 25th, 2015 at 6:21:05 PM permalink
I'm sorry. I didn't clarify the last statement. The royals on the initial draw were on 2 other separate trips to AC. The first royal was after 4 to a royal,and the 2 other royals after holding 3 and 2 to a royal.
  • Jump to: