Thread Rating:

Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26619
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
June 30th, 2012 at 7:31:55 AM permalink
Every time I log into Hotmail there are ads for single girls on the right side, and HeyJude is a pretty blonde who has been among them for years. She even updated her picture recently. I keep pulling for her that she will find the love of her life, but her face keeps turning up among other pretty gals looking to meet singles in my area. Keep at it Jude.

"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
  • Posts: 7237
Joined: Mar 11, 2010
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
June 30th, 2012 at 7:36:14 AM permalink
Remember to let her into your heart, then you can start to make it better...
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Johnzimbo
Johnzimbo
  • Threads: 4
  • Posts: 1152
Joined: Sep 29, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 7:49:12 AM permalink
We dated for a little while...until I told her "I am the walrus"....then she bailed on me :(
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
  • Posts: 11083
Joined: Aug 8, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 7:57:16 AM permalink
My guess is if you click on her you will probably be asked to pay something or sign up for something or buy something.....
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 242
  • Posts: 14069
Joined: Nov 2, 2009
June 30th, 2012 at 8:59:56 AM permalink
I don't know, but I see the same thing on facebook all of the time. All these lonely, hot women looking for the older love of their life.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
  • Posts: 14484
Joined: Oct 19, 2009
June 30th, 2012 at 10:26:15 AM permalink
probably a model trying to become an actress... wants exposure.
Or sold the world wide rights to her image a long time ago to some photographer.
Tiltpoul
Tiltpoul
  • Threads: 32
  • Posts: 1573
Joined: May 5, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 10:28:19 AM permalink
Not sure if they're related but Judy *BOOBS* Miller wants to have sex with me... if I believe the emails that keep getting sent to my spam mailbox.
"One out of every four people are [morons]"- Kyle, South Park
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 5328
Joined: Mar 8, 2011
June 30th, 2012 at 11:36:10 AM permalink
Not sure if they're related but Judy *BOOBS* Miller wants to have sex with me... if I believe the emails that keep getting sent to my spam mailbox.

Thanks for sharing that. I was ready to send her a money order for an airline ticket to visit me. SIGH
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 3259
Joined: Jun 10, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 1:07:21 PM permalink
I'm going to assume that to meet HeyJude2222 is to hate HeyJude2222. No amount of perfect teeth can offset bat-guano insane!!
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
June 30th, 2012 at 1:17:07 PM permalink
Wizard - the movement you need is on your shoulder!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 2:22:53 PM permalink
It isn't real. Its a paid model who they use forever
to reel in the suckers. They all do it. There's a
girl in my 'area' thats made $10K last month on
the internet and I've been seeing her pic for 2
years. They aren't in your area either. The site
picks up your IP and you see Las Vegas. I'll
see the same pic of the same girl that you see
and it will list my area.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
TIMSPEED
TIMSPEED
  • Threads: 89
  • Posts: 1246
Joined: Aug 11, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 2:27:43 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

It isn't real. Its a paid model who they use forever
to reel in the suckers. They all do it. There's a
girl in my 'area' thats made $10K last month on
the internet and I've been seeing her pic for 2
years. They aren't in your area either. The site
picks up your IP and you see Las Vegas. I'll
see the same pic of the same girl that you see
and it will list my area.


Damn bob, I think you might be on to something...can you start working on the cure for cancer???
Gambling calls to me...like this ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nap37mNSmQ
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
  • Threads: 54
  • Posts: 1582
Joined: Feb 5, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 2:32:24 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

It isn't real. Its a paid model who they use forever
to reel in the suckers. They all do it. There's a
girl in my 'area' thats made $10K last month on
the internet and I've been seeing her pic for 2
years. They aren't in your area either. The site
picks up your IP and you see Las Vegas. I'll
see the same pic of the same girl that you see
and it will list my area.



Bob you are waaayyy too cynical bud.
Vote for Nobody 2020!
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 3:05:38 PM permalink
Quote: bigfoot66

Bob you are waaayyy to cynical bud.



Why is the truth cynical? I don't get what you mean. Its
not real, look it up. You think a thin hot girl like that
blond has trouble getting dates? Get real.

My daughters friend just met her husband thru one of
those sites. She has a beautiful face and weighs about 275
pounds. Her husband is one of the homliest men I've ever
seen. Crooked teeth, massive overbite, and he has a
wandering eye. It was love at first site, what a couple they
make. But hey, he has a good job, what the hell.

That blond is a model to suck in the fatties and the uggo's.
If she's there (she isn't), it must be OK to be desperate.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26619
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
June 30th, 2012 at 3:25:54 PM permalink
I have to agree with Bob on this one. Once when I was watching somebody else check his hotmail in Montreal I saw Heyjude2222 on his screen too. I'd lay good money she is a model and has no trouble finding men for free.

A bit off topic, but when I was an extra on Homicide I was chatting with one of the other extras about what kind of acting work he did. He said he often was one of those "satisfied customers" you see on commercials. When asked if he ever actually tried the products he was paid to recommend he just laughed at my naivety.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
  • Posts: 11933
Joined: Jan 12, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 4:10:53 PM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
bigfoot66
bigfoot66
  • Threads: 54
  • Posts: 1582
Joined: Feb 5, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 5:00:20 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Why is the truth cynical? I don't get what you mean. Its
not real, look it up. You think a thin hot girl like that
blond has trouble getting dates? Get real.

My daughters friend just met her husband thru one of
those sites. She has a beautiful face and weighs about 275
pounds. Her husband is one of the homliest men I've ever
seen. Crooked teeth, massive overbite, and he has a
wandering eye. It was love at first site, what a couple they
make. But hey, he has a good job, what the hell.

That blond is a model to suck in the fatties and the uggo's.
If she's there (she isn't), it must be OK to be desperate.



I thought my sarcasm was coming through loud and clear, I guess not...
Vote for Nobody 2020!
buzzpaff
buzzpaff
  • Threads: 112
  • Posts: 5328
Joined: Mar 8, 2011
June 30th, 2012 at 6:11:44 PM permalink
" You think a thin hot girl like that
blond has trouble getting dates? Get real."

I have known some beautiful women and they have admitted they intimidate a lot of guys and usually only get approached by real jerks. !
rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 213
  • Posts: 12317
Joined: Feb 28, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 6:29:07 PM permalink
I know one weird trick to lose weight, build muscle, get dates, eat all you want, grow hair, make 70k a month working at home for 1 hour, find the lost sock in the dryer. One weird trick does it all.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
  • Posts: 7287
Joined: Feb 27, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 7:36:00 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

One weird trick does it all.


Lie like hell?
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
  • Posts: 8158
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 9:19:44 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I'd lay good money she is a model and has no trouble finding men for free.



And I'd lay good money she's single by choice: Hey Jude is likely gay.

Notice the Lindsay Lohan look?
"What, me worry?"
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26619
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
June 30th, 2012 at 9:41:52 PM permalink
Quote: MrV

And I'd lay good money she's single by choice: Hey Jude is likely gay.



My gaydar doesn't work very well. And I had no idea Lindsay Lohan was gay.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 10:04:02 PM permalink
Lindsay Lohan says she's bi-sexual.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 364
  • Posts: 8158
Joined: Feb 13, 2010
June 30th, 2012 at 11:06:36 PM permalink
Were I a betting man (hardy har har) I'd wager that Lindsay lays one sex for "career enhancement" and the other for personal pleasure.
"What, me worry?"
ewjones080
ewjones080
  • Threads: 33
  • Posts: 456
Joined: Feb 22, 2012
July 1st, 2012 at 2:15:34 AM permalink
I'm sure the trick with saying the girl lives in your area works fine for big cities, but when I live in a town of 2000 I KNOW that hottie does live here, especially a second. There's like one supermodel type girl per 10 radial miles. There's plenty of very attractive women, just not supermodel hot.
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 878
Joined: Dec 10, 2010
July 1st, 2012 at 5:52:25 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I have to agree with Bob on this one. Once when I was watching somebody else check his hotmail in Montreal I saw Heyjude2222 on his screen too. I'd lay good money she is a model and has no trouble finding men for free.

A bit off topic, but when I was an extra on Homicide I was chatting with one of the other extras about what kind of acting work he did. He said he often was one of those "satisfied customers" you see on commercials. When asked if he ever actually tried the products he was paid to recommend he just laughed at my naivety.



Although, one of the dermatologists you see on TV and in print ads selling Olay or some such stuff went to med school with my husband, so she's legit. It's hit and miss with much more miss than hit, I suppose.
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
  • Posts: 6763
Joined: Nov 17, 2009
July 2nd, 2012 at 9:21:42 AM permalink
I don't know about you guys, but I have to be the luckiest person on the face of the planet. For the second straight week, I have been the one millionth visitor to a site that wants to give me an iPad (with subscription, and maybe a purchase, and perhaps some shipping and handling...)
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
Gabes22
Gabes22
  • Threads: 15
  • Posts: 1427
Joined: Jul 19, 2011
July 2nd, 2012 at 9:46:10 AM permalink
I am going she is either a model or a Stage 5 Clinger.
A flute with no holes is not a flute, a donut with no holes is a danish
Woldus
Woldus
  • Threads: 14
  • Posts: 215
Joined: Jan 13, 2011
July 2nd, 2012 at 10:34:03 AM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I know one weird trick to lose weight, build muscle, get dates, eat all you want, grow hair, make 70k a month working at home for 1 hour, find the lost sock in the dryer. One weird trick does it all.



oooh oooh...do you know if they have any fresh dumps or hot CC's?
FarFromVegas
FarFromVegas
  • Threads: 7
  • Posts: 878
Joined: Dec 10, 2010
July 7th, 2012 at 12:01:51 PM permalink
Sorry guys--HeyJude has moved east. She showed up on my screen when I was checking my weather forecast.

Maybe she's looking to hook up with women now? :P
Each of us is entitled to his own opinion, but not to his own facts. Preparing for a fight about your bad decision is not as smart as making a good decision.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
  • Posts: 28862
Joined: Jul 18, 2010
July 7th, 2012 at 12:31:48 PM permalink
Quote: FarFromVegas

Sorry guys--HeyJude has moved east. She showed up on my screen when I was checking my weather forecast.

Maybe she's looking to hook up with women now? :P



No no, she's in the Midwest, I just saw her yesterday
on some page. She's right here in Grand Rapids MI,
I'm telling you.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
  • Posts: 6506
Joined: Apr 4, 2012
July 7th, 2012 at 1:52:12 PM permalink
Quote: Ayecarumba

I don't know about you guys, but I have to be the luckiest person on the face of the planet. For the second straight week, I have been the one millionth visitor to a site that wants to give me an iPad (with subscription, and maybe a purchase, and perhaps some shipping and handling...)




That's a big FU to variance right there!!!
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
  • Posts: 5339
Joined: Oct 10, 2011
July 8th, 2012 at 9:19:31 AM permalink
Quote: Woldus

oooh oooh...do you know if they have any fresh dumps or hot CC's?



Speaking of that, another one joined the forum on Friday. Look at the list of members and see how many names start with "sell".
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
  • Posts: 4635
Joined: Apr 17, 2012
July 8th, 2012 at 10:20:28 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

My gaydar doesn't work very well. And I had no idea Lindsay Lohan was gay.



Lohan is not gay. She is crazy! Crazy is crazy, no matter the sexual orientation. I know for a fact she is not gay because I was at the meeting when her application was rejected.

As for HeyJude....horrific body odor. ??
mazzystar
mazzystar
  • Threads: 0
  • Posts: 1
Joined: Apr 14, 2013
April 14th, 2013 at 5:33:52 PM permalink
oh you all saw her already??? i thought it was just me :P
kenarman
kenarman
  • Threads: 28
  • Posts: 966
Joined: Nov 22, 2009
April 14th, 2013 at 7:43:19 PM permalink
I googled heyjude2222 for kicks and got a ton of hits she is either in Las Angeles or Cleveland or maybe other places. Apparently and artist, or not. Posts on travel advisor.
Be careful when you follow the masses, the M is sometimes silent.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26619
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
April 14th, 2013 at 7:47:30 PM permalink
Quote: kenarman

I googled heyjude2222 for kicks and got a ton of hits she is either in Las Angeles or Cleveland or maybe other places.



I clearly remember watching a friend do something on the Internet in Montreal, and saw a banner that said something to the effect of "Singles in your area want to meet you." With it was a picture of HeyJude2222. So, add Montreal to the list of places she lives. Furthermore, I still see her picture here in Vegas, so she must live here too.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6281
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
April 14th, 2013 at 8:03:45 PM permalink
I wonder how much she got paid for that picture.

You're awesome Wiz, but you definitely are a sucker for cute girls...lol
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26619
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
April 14th, 2013 at 8:23:56 PM permalink
Quote: tringlomane

You're awesome Wiz, but you definitely are a sucker for cute girls...lol



Thanks! Hopefully one of these years I'll get one to talk to me without being paid.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
April 14th, 2013 at 9:00:40 PM permalink
Hey, I thought the Wizard was already married? lol
Fighting BS one post at a time!
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
  • Posts: 6281
Joined: Aug 25, 2012
April 14th, 2013 at 9:02:55 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Hey, I thought the Wizard was already married? lol



He is, but I still think he is a sucker for cute girls. Gives them too much benefit of the doubt for sure.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26619
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
April 14th, 2013 at 10:28:39 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Hey, I thought the Wizard was already married? lol



I am. But what middle-aged man doesn't have a eye that wanders a little?
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
April 14th, 2013 at 11:59:37 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I am. But what middle-aged man doesn't have a eye that wanders a little?


Touché!
Fighting BS one post at a time!
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 167
  • Posts: 5937
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
April 15th, 2013 at 5:20:15 AM permalink
Poor heyjude probably was paid $50 for "all rights" to her photo for the rest of her life. that's FIFTY dollars.

You can buy "stock photos" for advertising off the Internet at $10 per use (not per view, but per use).

The funniest use of a stock photo I ever saw was when Caesars Palace sent out a mailer for a shopping promotion in the Forum Shops. The photo showed a mother and daughter with their shopping bags, as if they were at the Forum shops. It was a stock photo. Ross, the liquidation/outlet company of discounted department store merchandise, uses the same photo in their stores.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1496
  • Posts: 26619
Joined: Oct 14, 2009
April 15th, 2013 at 6:01:26 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

Ross, the liquidation/outlet company of discounted department store merchandise, uses the same photo in their stores.



It used to be that if you drove west-bound on Sahara there were billboards for a payday loan place and a dentist, about a block apart, and both used the same model of a smiling gal with perfect teeth.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 167
  • Posts: 5937
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
April 15th, 2013 at 6:05:38 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

It used to be that if you drove west-bound on Sahara there were billboards for a payday loan place and a dentist, about a block apart, and both used the same model of a smiling gal with perfect teeth.



that makes sense... she got the loan for the cosmetic dentistry. :-)

About four years ago, I did an infomercial for a lawyer referral service. The company wanted graphics with their phone number to include photos of accidents, photos of emergency rooms, photos of doctors and policemen... so we "bought them" online at ten bucks a photo. Whatever you want -- it's there for a fee.

Heyjude, by the way, might be an employee of the company. Many companies use their employees as "models."
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
April 15th, 2013 at 6:32:53 AM permalink
I doubt she's an employee of the company since t
Fighting BS one post at a time!
AlanMendelson
AlanMendelson
  • Threads: 167
  • Posts: 5937
Joined: Oct 5, 2011
April 15th, 2013 at 6:46:20 AM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

I know a couple of girls whose pictures were ripped off straight from their Facebook profiles. They reported the photo theft, but nothing ever happened (of course). Pretty pathetic, if you ask me.



You don't report it. Who do you think you report it to? You get a lawyer and hit them with a lawsuit for a million dollars. You won't get that money, but you will get their attention.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
April 15th, 2013 at 7:15:16 AM permalink
Quote: AlanMendelson

You don't report it. Who do you think you report it to? You get a lawyer and hit them with a lawsuit for a million dollars. You won't get that money, but you will get their attention.

Fighting BS one post at a time!
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 264
  • Posts: 4032
Joined: Nov 3, 2009
April 15th, 2013 at 3:13:44 PM permalink
Quote: Wizard

I clearly remember watching a friend do something on the Internet in Montreal, and saw a banner that said something to the effect of "Singles in your area want to meet you." With it was a picture of HeyJude2222. So, add Montreal to the list of places she lives. Furthermore, I still see her picture here in Vegas, so she must live here too.



Wow, cute and wealthy enough to have homes in multiple states. You go girl !
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
  • Jump to: