Dave95353
Dave95353
  • Threads: 1
October 20th, 2023 at 3:33:03 PM permalink
At craps I am a don't better. The machines won't allow me to place or buy the point number. They also will not allow me to place or buy the number that has been rolled on "Don't Pass." Will the tables ever adopt this rule?
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
October 21st, 2023 at 1:51:33 AM permalink
Quote: Dave95353

At craps I am a don't better. The machines won't allow me to place or buy the point number. They also will not allow me to place or buy the number that has been rolled on "Don't Pass." Will the tables ever adopt this rule?
link to original post

you never know, but I think they rely on the pit bosses to spot activity they don't like at the tables.

You should thank them, though. Hedging does nothing for the player except lower variance, which can be done in better ways.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
Tanko
Tanko
  • Threads: 0
October 21st, 2023 at 3:07:23 AM permalink
Quote: Dave95353

They also will not allow me to place or buy the number that has been rolled on "Don't Pass." Will the tables ever adopt this rule?

You lose your mathematical edge over the house if you do that.

• Jump to: