August 16th, 2022 at 9:53:03 AM
permalink
G2E is coming to Vegas Oct 11-13, Where to get free registration for the Expo Hall only?
August 16th, 2022 at 11:33:39 AM
permalink
I just checked my posts.
Last year, I started a thread inquiring about free tickets on August 4. It wasn稚 until September 6 that I got a PM with a link to get me the free tickets. I don稚 remember if that kind of timeframe normal or not.
Also, considering how dead it was last year, I知 sure they値l be plenty of free tickets soon enough.
For what it痴 worth, although my plans may change, I致e already got hotel and airfare booked.
Last year, I started a thread inquiring about free tickets on August 4. It wasn稚 until September 6 that I got a PM with a link to get me the free tickets. I don稚 remember if that kind of timeframe normal or not.
Also, considering how dead it was last year, I知 sure they値l be plenty of free tickets soon enough.
For what it痴 worth, although my plans may change, I致e already got hotel and airfare booked.
I invented a few casino games. Info:
http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧�
Superstitions are silly, irrational, childish rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
August 17th, 2022 at 5:29:20 AM
permalink
Get FREE Registration for the G2E Expo-Hall : https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/announcements/33030-todays-gaming-news-ntg/570/#post858502
Stephen Au-Yeung (Legend of New Table Games®) NewTableGames.com
August 17th, 2022 at 8:49:53 AM
permalink
Thanks Steve! 👍
Although I知 still considering changing my hotel or flights, as far as G2E goes, I知 in. 😁
Although I知 still considering changing my hotel or flights, as far as G2E goes, I知 in. 😁
I invented a few casino games. Info:
http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧�
Superstitions are silly, irrational, childish rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
August 17th, 2022 at 8:56:12 AM
permalink
See you at G2E 2022.
Stephen Au-Yeung (Legend of New Table Games®) NewTableGames.com
August 17th, 2022 at 9:16:23 AM
permalink
Quote: MrCasinoGamesGet FREE Registration for the G2E Expo-Hall : https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/info/announcements/33030-todays-gaming-news-ntg/570/#post858502
link to original post
Thanks Stephen, I just signed up.
Who is interested in a WoV meetup during the show?
"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." -- Aristotle
August 17th, 2022 at 9:22:18 AM
permalink
Thanks. Sounds like you will be there?
August 17th, 2022 at 9:29:33 AM
permalink
Quote: UCivanThanks. Sounds like you will be there?
link to original post
I will. I've been every year, other than 2020, since I think 1999.
"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." -- Aristotle
August 17th, 2022 at 10:28:12 AM
permalink
Me!Quote: WizardWho is interested in a WoV meetup during the show?
link to original post
Wasn稚 2020 cancelled / converted to a virtual show?Quote: WizardI've been every year, other than 2020, since I think 1999.
link to original post
I invented a few casino games. Info:
http://www.DaveMillerGaming.com/ 覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧覧�
Superstitions are silly, irrational, childish rituals, born out of fear of the unknown. But how much does it cost to knock on wood? 😁
August 17th, 2022 at 10:59:26 AM
permalink
Quote: DJTeddyBearWasn稚 2020 cancelled / converted to a virtual show?
link to original post
That would explain why I said I didn't go that year.
"No great mind has ever existed without a touch of madness." -- Aristotle

