ArchieGamer
ArchieGamer
  • Threads: 1
December 17th, 2020 at 4:59:23 PM permalink
What are the odds of a pattern (excluding ties) repeating 10 times in Baccarat? ie. BBBPPBPBPP then repeating again BBBPPBPBPP?
Ace2
Ace2
  • Threads: 32
December 17th, 2020 at 5:21:09 PM permalink
Roughly 1 in 2^10
It’s all about making that GTA
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
December 17th, 2020 at 9:06:37 PM permalink
About 1/3 shoes I play have some kind of repeating pattern in them. Sometimes 2/3. Sometimes the pattern repeats all the way to the end of the shoe, sometimes it repeats for "just" say ten hands or so, but it's pretty easy to benefit from the pattern.

You have to look at actual shoes to understand this.

How about this shoe. You'd have to be brain dead not to win handily on it. With only one exception player never went past two, and there were bank runs galore. I won a fair amount on it barely betting, but the pit boss commented that their bigger players would have easily cleared a million or more. That is the pit boss' hand pointing at the shoe as he commented on how much his big players would have cleared.
Side by side runs are a Baccarat player's dream. You just play one side until it ends, then the other, then the other. And then look at the "Chinatown" indicator on the bottom row - all red with only one exception. Every time that indicator came up you could bet bank and pretty much always win.

How about this one:

all I had to do was every time player hit, bet bank. Player was single almost all the way through. Only two exceptions.
Take a look at Chinatown on rows 3 and 4 - with only one exception on each row, which - even better - you got out of the way early on, Chinatown indicates BANK every time. Again, you'd have to be brain dead not to clean up on such a shoe.

I had an even better shoe the last day I played at the third resort of my trip, this latest trip, where the bank NEVER went more than one - the entire shoe. Every time bank hit, BAM! it was time to bet player. I saw the pattern early on and eventually bet it for - really nothing - but still 1800 each time. I cleared about twenty thousand on that shoe, even betting relatively small like that.

These aren't just patterns that you think are there, these are patterns that are there - and repeat. Taking advantage of them is all that remains to be done.

As long as you push it sufficiently and really clean up when these patterns present themselves, and bet small or not at all when they do not, you may walk ahead at Baccarat pretty consistently.
Last edited by: MDawg on Dec 17, 2020
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
erinsflo88
erinsflo88
  • Threads: 0
Thanked by
FTB
December 17th, 2020 at 9:30:02 PM permalink
Sometimes, instead of the likelihood of an event, we talk about the odds for or against, correlating the number of odds for and against a given event. In the case of one coin, out of two possible outcomes, there is one chance that the “heads” will come up, and one that it will not. Therefore, their ratio is 1: 1, or the odds are equal. Saying that there are only two possible options

Ive got lots to offer here

(Email removed by Mod)
Last edited by: unnamed administrator on Dec 18, 2020
FTB
FTB
  • Threads: 7
December 18th, 2020 at 9:17:00 AM permalink
Quote: erinsflo88

Ive got lots to offer here

Oh, yeah? Do tell...
Playing #DH Texas Poker# Texas Hold 'Em by Droid Hen Droidhen use referral code 8pjpdna
  • Jump to: