ConfusedMe08
ConfusedMe08
  • Threads: 1
December 25th, 2009 at 4:33:05 AM permalink
My boyfriend is really really nice to me and i am really happy with him but there is jus one thing that irritates me and that is when he is clubbin or at a party! It's very often that he goes to club or parties nowadays because he know i dun like it that much and i really am happy that he respects my feelings! I don't go out at parties or clubs!
But the problem is, the next day when i talk to him like today, he was at a party last night at his friend's house. And ofcourse, the girls were also there. I trust him, i know he won't cheat on me because he loves only me. But the thing that irritates me is, the next day when i call him, he is full and tells me that he dun remember everything about last night. But then suddenly, he starts saying,''there was this girl and we both acted a role from a film'', ''i took my friend's necklace and forgot to gave her back'', ''she broke my button from my sweater'' and stuff like that.. the thing i dun get is why the heck is he telling me to hurt me or to be honest? he is a honest person, whatever happens he never lies because he hate liars! But can somebody plzzzzzz tell me why does he tell me about the party (not everything but these kind of things) to make me jealous or what? i really have to know the answer!! i am rreally confused.. plz help me, this thing really hurts but at the same time, i think, it's good that he is atleast telling me!!
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
December 25th, 2009 at 4:46:32 AM permalink
Maybe he is telling you as a suggestion.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
ConfusedMe08
ConfusedMe08
  • Threads: 1
December 25th, 2009 at 4:58:19 AM permalink
what do u mean by that tellin me as a suggestion..?
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
December 25th, 2009 at 10:06:24 AM permalink
I meant maybe he want to reenact scenes from movies with you. Maybe like the dinner party scene in Remains of the Day.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: