i0r0retardod
i0r0retardod
  • Threads: 5
April 15th, 2012 at 4:17:57 AM permalink
This is meant to be funny. I just learned a while back about magical mormon underwear.

Here is a wonderful link about it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qewBewYW49s

So is this why mormons have such good game and multiple wives.

My special spongebob magical mormon underwear is like a feeling of protection. Its like a warm hug. Not really just got a half a laugh from this.

To open the link triple click it then right lick and choose open link in new window.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
April 15th, 2012 at 9:26:13 AM permalink
Interesting, but I wouldnt say it is meant to be funny, even though in the video Mormonism is pilloried with humor. My ox isn't' getting gored, so... One thing, though, all religions have elements ridiculous to outsiders. I wouldn't disagree with any assertion Mormonism might be the worst in that regard; still, this has to be born in mind

Quote: i0r0retardod

To open the link triple click it then right lick and choose open link in new window.

Never heard of this kind of instructions !
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
i0r0retardod
i0r0retardod
  • Threads: 5
April 15th, 2012 at 9:29:27 AM permalink
It is a faster way of accurately highlighting what you want then right click and choose open link in new window.

I dont know how to post the actual clickable link.
Mosca
Mosca
  • Threads: 191
April 15th, 2012 at 9:47:36 AM permalink
Quote: i0r0retardod

It is a faster way of accurately highlighting what you want then right click and choose open link in new window.

I dont know how to post the actual clickable link.

Underneath the reply box, on the right, there is "Click here for formatting codes (opens in a new window)". Click there for formatting codes.
A falling knife has no handle.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
April 15th, 2012 at 11:02:11 AM permalink
I'm pretty sure the magical underwear isn't the worst thing about the Mormons.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
waqasqta1
waqasqta1
  • Threads: 0
June 24th, 2012 at 12:52:01 PM permalink
I think both men and women Mormon Underwear are really good for both of us
[url=http://mormonssecret.com/]Mormon Underwear[/url]
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
June 24th, 2012 at 1:10:26 PM permalink
Howard Hughes surrounded himself with Mormons and for a while most surveillance and back office personnel were Mormons. Their religion forbade them to gamble but not to profit from gambling.

Consider the Salt Lake City beauties who grow up without any of the Devils Portraits (playing cards) ever having been in their house or hands and then become Party Pit Dealers.

Mormonism has a long link to Vegas.
  • Jump to: