10 votes (52.63%)
2 votes (10.52%)

19 members have voted

AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
November 14th, 2011 at 3:17:34 PM permalink
Quote: Tiltpoul

Then again, I do think there is a deeper scandal brewing. As I said, this will rock Penn State to the core, and its sad to think this should have been prevented a long time ago.

You are probably correct. At a dealing gig the other night what I believe was a sports reporter was telling someone else at the table we have yet to hear even half of this. Pittsburgh radio personality Mark Madden has said the same publicly.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 263
November 14th, 2011 at 5:14:23 PM permalink
A sad tragedy.

If anything good comes of this, it will be that no one
else ever turns a blind eye to something like this and
lets it go on.

Certainly it was the right decision to can the president
and start to set the ship back on course.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
November 14th, 2011 at 5:31:13 PM permalink
Don't let pedophilia issues confuse you.
What would heterosexual males want whose interests revolved around 18 year old girls?
A fresh supply, no dating, a situation of safety, amongst like-minded friends.

So the Scandal will probably turn out to be a steady supply of young boys with no need to groom them or interact with their mothers to gain compliance, no risks, amongst friends...

At the lower economic scale a pedophile has to seek out a complacent woman who has young children, he has to offer something such as a steady income, drugs, something. Whereas life is so much simpler if you can just make a large donation and get what is wanted ... and then even write it off your taxes.

A steady supply of victims, no screening required, an alibi (I was at a charity event that night), the charity is likely to be the first to learn of "complaints", ... all it takes is regular donations of large amounts.
  • Jump to: