Thread Rating:

100xOdds
100xOdds
  • Threads: 560
August 8th, 2022 at 10:37:17 AM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: MDawg

Liquidity is an issue with penny stocks though. While yes, the stock is up a lot from its 52 week low, not too many stockholders could dump their shares to take advantage of that before taking the price right back down.
link to original post

going back down ... 7%.
lets see if it'll go back to .50 support line next week
link to original post

down another 14%.
back below $1 again
Craps is paradise (Pair of dice). Lets hear it for the SpeedCount Mathletes :)
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 34
August 8th, 2022 at 11:18:38 AM permalink
Okay now that's a cause for concern reversal. Unless you don't care about your money, that is. If it doesn't pop its head back above a dollar this week, that would be real cause for concern.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 272
August 8th, 2022 at 12:08:02 PM permalink

Okay now that's a cause for concern reversal. Unless you don't care about your money, that is. If it doesn't pop its head back above a dollar this week, that would be real cause for concern.
link to original post

Well it's gone up on no news.

I would be more concerned if it went up on news and then reversed
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
100xOdds
100xOdds
August 8th, 2022 at 12:56:47 PM permalink
Quote: darkoz

link to original post

Well it's gone up on no news.

I would be more concerned if it went up on news and then reversed
link to original post

I expect it to go back to .50.
It was at that lvl for a while before it started it's fast rise 2 weeks ago
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 80
August 8th, 2022 at 1:03:14 PM permalink
I just voted my shares of CYDY.

The idiots want to issue 33% more shares. They are a little company and already have a billion shares and they want more to sell to make money. I guess when you don't have a product to sell you just sell stock certificates.

Order from chaos
100xOdds
100xOdds
August 8th, 2022 at 4:10:52 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

The idiots want to issue 33% more shares. They are a little company and already have a billion shares and they want more to sell to make money. I guess when you don't have a product to sell you just sell stock certificates.

link to original post

ahh.. probably why the shares dropped 14%
darkoz
darkoz
August 8th, 2022 at 5:07:12 PM permalink
Quote: 100xOdds

Quote: DRich

link to original post

ahh.. probably why the shares dropped 14%
link to original post

Lol, no.

The announcement about the share vote was July 12th.

The paperwork was sent out last week.

The vote is on August 30th.

Meanwhile the runup began last week and just ended.
darkoz
darkoz
August 8th, 2022 at 5:55:47 PM permalink
And the conspiracy pattern plays out again.

Two weeks the price rises, two days the price drops.

And so since the price dropped two days, lawsuits announced.

Literally within 4 hours of closing on second day!!!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.benzinga.com/amp/content/28409344

BTW, lawsuits filed Last year have all been dismissed except for one which is on hold pending dismissal as well.

These are literally law firms that appear to scour stocks that fall and then make announcements of investigations that usually cause further share price dropping.

Almost certainly they are in collusion with shorting firms.

What a racket!
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 34
August 8th, 2022 at 7:33:39 PM permalink
As an attorney, I am always looking for such cases. Of course I want the cases to have merit but also I am looking for fat class action attorneys' fees.

Even if I don't have the time or resources to undertake such cases I might refer them to a colleague and work something out behind the scenes for a cut.

But as far as "in collusion with the shorters" - no.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
August 8th, 2022 at 8:10:47 PM permalink

As an attorney, I am always looking for such cases. Of course I want the cases to have merit but also I am looking for fat class action attorneys' fees.

Even if I don't have the time or resources to undertake such cases I might refer them to a colleague and work something out behind the scenes for a cut.

But as far as "in collusion with the shorters" - no.
link to original post

Well in 2020-21 there were seven such lawsuits filed.

Six were dismissed (some were consolidated together and then dismissed).

The seventh is still ongoing because it was the last filed but is awaiting a decision for dismissal.

I should also point out that one of those cases that was dismissed filed an appeal and the appellate court reaffirmed the dismissal.

Of course, this helps shorts. Whether it's directly in collusion or not

Lawsuits announced for fraud will cause damage to share price. Lawsuits filed will cause finances meant for drug trials rerouted to trial defense.

Anyone who thinks shorts are not digging deeper into the short shares thanks to the lawsuits is naive.

And as you stated, the lawyers are searching for the share prices that drop. Oh, they are dropping because of lawsuits announced? How convenient.

Cytodyn has been targeted for years.

Again, ask why nearly every lawsuit is dismissed and yet more are being announced.

• Jump to: