Ayecarumba
Ayecarumba
  • Threads: 236
November 30th, 2010 at 2:31:52 PM permalink
Did I miss the thread that led to avergov's ItsCalledSoccer worship signature?
Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication - Leonardo da Vinci
avargov
avargov
  • Threads: 16
November 30th, 2010 at 3:07:54 PM permalink
Yes, yes, I am the single worst sports bettor on the planet.

ICS, how ya doing man? Haven't seen you critizing my picks in a while. Congrats on your Cardinal football season. Rose Bowl is a nice fatewell for Harbaugh.
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
November 30th, 2010 at 3:21:12 PM permalink
Quote: avargov

Yes, yes, I am the single worst sports bettor on the planet.

ICS, how ya doing man? Haven't seen you critizing my picks in a while. Congrats on your Cardinal football season. Rose Bowl is a nice fatewell for Harbaugh.

I've had some other strong thoughts, but the maxim "quit while you're ahead" always kept popping into my head. Plus, I was banging this new chick a lot ...

Anyway, I wish it was the Rose Bowl, and I wish it wasn't Harbaugh's farewell, but Stanford is a stepping-stone program, and unless Harbaugh does what Patterson at TCU is doing, I think we'll lose him. I also think Luck will go pro, he'd be stupid not to.

And, I think we'll land in the Fiesta Bowl, the children's table of the BCS games. I'm still holding out hope for the Orange ... and there's a snowball's chance for the Rose or even the Big One ... but I haven't been to Miami in years and it would be totally cool to bang my new chick in Miami. Plus, there's usually some nice extras for former players, so that should be good times!
avargov
avargov
November 30th, 2010 at 3:56:55 PM permalink
Yeah, I think they have to take TCU as the highest non AP qualifier dont they? Very glad you are banging a new chick..why not the Sugar though? Arkansas/stanford would be a great match up.

I am thinking ACC/BigEast Orange
Wis/TCU Rose
Ark/Stan Sugar
OSU/Big12 Fiesta

Not bad for the Cardinal tho, an good to hear from ya...
Before you diagnose yourself with depression or low self-esteem, first make sure that you are not, in fact, just surrounded by assholes." ~ William Gibson
ItsCalledSoccer
ItsCalledSoccer
  • Threads: 42
November 30th, 2010 at 4:08:58 PM permalink
Quote: avargov

why not the Sugar though?

I already nailed her in New Orleans.

But anyway, for whatever reason, I don't think Sugar is in the picture. I've heard that it's probably the Fiesta, which has the silver lining of being near Vegas, with the Orange a distant second.

I'm hoping for the Orange. Miami > Phoenix.
avargov
avargov
November 30th, 2010 at 4:11:20 PM permalink
Fair enough...fair enough....
  • Jump to: