Thread Rating:

MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 23
May 13th, 2021 at 11:48:35 AM permalink
COIN seems like a screaming buy to me around 255. The "250" figure seems like it should provide major support.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 11:49:22 AM permalink
CMG, a great buy around 1335 it would seem to me, too.
I tell you itís wonderful to be here, man. I donít give a damn who wins or loses. Itís just wonderful to be here with you people.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 13th, 2021 at 12:03:02 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

Okay so you went straight short on TSLA, onenickel? What is the game plan. It didn't occur to you to buy to cover when TSLA was down pushing -20 today?

Nope. I'm a little hesistant, but think the markets will keep going down a while step by step. I'd be on the moon now, will look tomorrow to see what total nightmare protection II cost me.

COIN not a good buy. Much of the value is based on their crypto coffers. They hold an insane amount. The initial offering wasn't too long ago, think people won't be too afraid to just sell out.
Follow me: https://www.heavensgate.com/
gamerfreak
gamerfreak
  • Threads: 50
May 13th, 2021 at 12:16:24 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Nope. I'm a little hesistant, but think the markets will keep going down a while step by step. I'd be on the moon now, will look tomorrow to see what total nightmare protection II cost me.

COIN not a good buy. Much of the value is based on their crypto coffers. They hold an insane amount. The initial offering wasn't too long ago, think people won't be too afraid to just sell out.

I am trying to decide whether or not to sell COIN and lick my wounds.

A lot of analysts are saying itís a $100 stock.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 13th, 2021 at 12:29:50 PM permalink
Quote: gamerfreak

I am trying to decide whether or not to sell COIN and lick my wounds.

A lot of analysts are saying itís a $100 stock.

It's a gamble. I'm not really sure, but I think the party is over for a lot of stocks. Support is support until it's broken and I'm not sure what's going to happen. After this pipeline ransom thing, I'm thinking cryptos are bad and they can be regulated as we saw with online gambling. Why have all these money laundering and anti-terrorist laws if we have such a gigantic loophole? Me personally, I'm bombarded with Etoro ads on YT.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 12:30:35 PM permalink
TSLA was down -30 I typoed that one.

COIN - it has "GME" like appeal, I think. If it does drop to 100 it'll rocket up quite a bit from 250 before it does die. What I mean is, I see a good bounce in store for COIN from the 250 level, even if it does eventually go lower.

I mean like - you really think BTC is going to stick around 50K? The party is just getting started. Give it a few months or years and it'll be triple.

Onenickel people have been saying "the party's over" regarding the stock market for years and years and years. It's not over WHATsoever. And another thing - the party never ends when you expect it or declare it. Only when it comes, unexpectedly.

onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 13th, 2021 at 12:42:42 PM permalink
Depends on inflation, interest, and chaos. There is supposed to be gas shortages even without hackers. Maybe cryptos go up because dollar tanking. I think the Robinhood generation is not going to like stonks only going up no longer being true. Almost seems like they're just begging people on CNBC to buy, then May 17th there will be an end to people loading IRAs for 2020.
MDawg
MDawg
May 13th, 2021 at 12:45:35 PM permalink
Yes that's why the DOW is closing pushing +600, and Nasdaq pushing +150. Because no one wants to buy and everyone has given up on the market.
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 182
May 13th, 2021 at 1:17:43 PM permalink
Quote: Wellbush

You know you may be able to accelerate your investment returns, MD, by investing in options. I understand you may not have time to understand or invest therein, but there are subscription services who can do all the work for you.

One way to protect yourself is to only invest 30% of your capital. This can be done by dividing up the 30% into 15, or more, even investment amounts. Food for thought?

What do you do with the 70% of your money that you aren't investing?
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
May 13th, 2021 at 1:45:56 PM permalink
COIN is bumping after hours. Guess they made 771 million. I didn't follow enough to know they were reporting earnings.

• Jump to: