heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
June 19th, 2019 at 2:22:42 PM permalink
Within this document that I have the term AI. And yes its the letter A and I.

Only thing is they dont define it. Oh and it also says that "it can be turned off within jurisdictions"

I need your help, but as fast as I put this up, im almost sure itll be removed. And if not then screw it.

So at 6pm eastern time i will be posting the link, which has already been discussed in another forum, which links to a document for the "Advanced Video Platform" that is produced by IGT.

If you are too impatient i already gave you some clues how to find it. But either way in about 40 minutes from this post ill post the direct link which is to a PDF which states that IGT MIGHT POSSIBLY use artificial intelligence in their games at some point.

Edit: even if it goes down before the 40 minutes its not an issue dont worry

Im also going to say that AI - could refer to "advertisement information" which is the only thing i could come up with other than artificial intelligence as some of the text im referring to deals with what is displayed on the machines when they are idle.
Last edited by: heatmap on Jun 19, 2019
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
June 19th, 2019 at 3:27:04 PM permalink
On this page : http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?topic=1095.0

We have this document :

http://newlifegames.net/nlg/index.php?PHPSESSID=345c7d1b17dd9b1146b659634ee607c1&action=dlattach;topic=1095.0;attach=34744

search for "AI" and see what happens. They reference AI when installing to the progressive package which correlates to my research.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
Thanked by
heatmap
June 20th, 2019 at 2:56:32 PM permalink
On most machines, you'll see some say "demo mode", but I have seen just one bank saying "attract more". Still sounds ludicrous to use any kind of abbreviation that is synonymous with artificial intelligence.
I am a robot.
  • Jump to: