Thread Rating:

terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
June 19th, 2019 at 2:31:00 PM permalink
Quote: Boz

Chick-Fil-A passes Burger King, Wendy’s, Subway and Taco Bell to move up to #3 in Fast Food Sales.

The boycott worked out well for the liberals, didn’t it. Imagine if they were actually open on Sundays.

I don't think anybody on the left here on this board was boycotting
I don't eat there but it has nothing to do politics
I simply think the food is disgusting , over priced and doesn't taste good
I want a chicken, I'm going to Costco, 4.99 for a whole chicken and its delicious
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
JimRockford
JimRockford
  • Threads: 12
Thanks for this post from:
Joeman
June 19th, 2019 at 6:30:19 PM permalink
Quote: Joeman

Yeesh!

I remember this one time playing youth baseball as a kid, the umpire got hurt during the game, and one of the parents volunteered to ump the rest of the game. Just so happens he was the father of the other team's pitcher.

So, I'm up to bat, 2 outs, 2 strikes, bottom of the last and we're behind. The pitcher throws one at my head, so I hit the deck to get out of the way. While I'm on the ground, I hear "Strike three!" form the ump! There was some grumbling, but everyone just went home. I do remember my coach saying that it was a "$h!++y call." I think that was the first time I heard the word "$h!++y."

You went around.
"Truth is ever to be found in the simplicity, and not in the multiplicity and confusion of things." - Isaac Newton

• Jump to: