Thread Rating:

Nathan
Nathan
  • Threads: 66
June 11th, 2018 at 6:18:50 AM permalink
Most people don't know that I love some Hard Rock/Heavy Metal/edgy songs. :)

I rock out to Welcome To The Jungle and Paradise City by Guns N Roses, Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne, BYOB by System Of A Down, Gang Of Lust by Infant Sorrow, Barracuda by Heart, Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana, You Oughta Know by Alanis Morrisette, Just A Girl by No Doubt Violet by Hole, Run To The Hills by Iron Maiden, Enter Sandman by Metallica, Back In Black by AC/DC, I love them all. :D I remember the look of surprise on a guy's face when I was walking down the street blasting Welcome To The Jungle. He was like "SHE likes this Hard Rock song?" LMAO! :D

So, what are things most people don't know about you? :)
Last edited by: Nathan on Jun 11, 2018
In both The Hunger Games and in gambling, may the odds be ever in your favor. :D "Man Babes" #AxelFabulous "Olive oil is processed but it only has one ingredient, olive oil."-Even Bob, March 27/28th. :D The 2 year war is over! Woo-hoo! :D I sometimes speak in metaphors. ;) Remember this. ;) Crack the code. :D 8.9.13.25.14.1.13.5.9.19.14.1.20.8.1.14! :D "For about the 4096th time, let me offer a radical idea to those of you who don't like Nathan -- block her and don't visit Nathan's Corner. What is so complicated about it?" Wizard, August 21st. :D
Romes
Romes
  • Threads: 29
June 11th, 2018 at 8:10:50 AM permalink
I thought this was going to go in Nathan's Corner?
Playing it correctly means you've already won.
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
Thanked by
RogerKint
June 11th, 2018 at 8:44:19 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

What was the over under?
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 240
June 11th, 2018 at 9:28:45 AM permalink
Few people know I am a former Guinness book record holder for drinking a 48 ounce pitcher of beer in 3.1 seconds.
Sadly, someone informed them I was seventeen at the time and they disqualified me.
The difference between fiction and reality is that fiction is supposed to make sense.
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
June 11th, 2018 at 9:28:52 AM permalink
I have never pretended to be a black woman on a bus,
I am a robot.
Hunterhill
Hunterhill
  • Threads: 53
June 11th, 2018 at 9:33:47 AM permalink
Quote: billryan

Few people know I am a former Guinness book record holder for drinking a 48 ounce pitcher of beer in 3.1 seconds.
Sadly, someone informed them I was seventeen at the time and they disqualified me.

Made me look up the record.
1 liter of beer in 1.3 seconds.
The mountain is tall but grass grows on top of the mountain.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
June 11th, 2018 at 9:50:12 AM permalink
Quote: Romes

Well, this to me qualifies as a suitably inane Nathan-centric post that should be constrained to that other thread. I'd say it is a clear challenge to administrators here to see how far Nathan could stray from that 'naughty desk' of a thread before being put back there.
Currently I don't have the knowledge/power to merge this thread into that other one, so I'm going to seek advice from my more experienced peers.
This thread might get closed or deleted and other actions may be taken. Or not. Wait and see.

For now, I STRONGLY urge ALL members not to contribute to this Nathan mischief...

... And yes, I realise that there have been other trivial threads recently, but Nathan should not have tested us like this.

Edit. Thread closed pending consultation with other moderators.

Nathan, Consider this the last warning you get about starting inane threads. Don't test me further.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
beachbumbabs
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 100
June 11th, 2018 at 10:45:04 AM permalink
Note to all, as this has come up several times recently. The board does not host the option to combine threads. They can be moved. They can be split. They can be closed. And they can be deleted.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
  • Jump to: