9 votes (75%)
2 votes (16.66%)
3 votes (25%)

12 members have voted

Mooseton
Mooseton
  • Threads: 14
August 1st, 2016 at 3:18:24 PM permalink
This guy shows up here with just the nastiest comments. He throws out completely false accusations against members here. No apologies for his made up lies. No acknowledgement of well spoken counter points. Just a lot of complaining and nasty put downs. He's been publicly warned now that he's towing the line if not already crossed it. Can he straighten out and be done with the nastiness that got him warned? Can this discussion survive and be kept civil?
$1700, 18, 19, 1920, 40, 60,... :/ Thx 'Do it again'. I'll try
TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
August 1st, 2016 at 4:18:01 PM permalink
Quote: Mooseton

This guy shows up here with just the nastiest comments. He throws out completely false accusations against members here. No apologies for his made up lies. No acknowledgement of well spoken counter points. Just a lot of complaining and nasty put downs. He's been publicly warned now that he's towing the line if not already crossed it. Can he straighten out and be done with the nastiness that got him warned? Can this discussion survive and be kept civil?

That was worth a whole new thread?
I can't see the choices in the poll now.
If one of them was 'I Hear the train wreck a comin', it's coming 'round the bend, I hate it when I hear that sound, know how it's gonna end. Now I'm stuck in Folsom Prison, and so forth and so on.' If that was one of the choices on the poll, please check that off for The Feathered One.

If not a choice, you have the option to ignore.
With my permission.
In advance.
2F
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
  • Jump to: