Alexander
Alexander
  • Threads: 2
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:11:15 PM permalink
Hi, I am a newbie here, but I have to say that From ISIS killing innocent people just having fun at a concert in Paris to people stabbing and shooting people just for fun, this world is seriously doomed and I really do weep for the world. This world really is filled with sick people! Makes me both angry and sick to my stomach!
GWAE
GWAE
  • Threads: 93
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:14:55 PM permalink
You're new but decided to make a thread about this on a gambling site?
Expect the worst and you will never be disappointed. I AM NOT PART OF GWAE RADIO SHOW
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 432
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:24:02 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

+1
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
djatc
djatc
  • Threads: 83
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:27:17 PM permalink
Quote: GWAE

Life is a gamble
With that said I wrote this post
Not a bad haiku
"Man Babes" #AxelFabulous
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:46:14 PM permalink
Welcome Alexander- do you have any friends with a name that starts with a k and ends with a y and rhymes with entry?
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either
waasnoday
waasnoday
  • Threads: 3
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:46:54 PM permalink
Well this stuff has been happening throughout history and I doubt it will change within any of our life times. Terrorism is not new and neither are thrill murders. These type of people and situations have always been present in human history. You would think we would learn from our past mistakes but like a child we have a long ways to go before growing up.

Do have to say this is a rather odd first post but it created a neat little haiku.
waasnoday
waasnoday
  • Threads: 3
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:52:41 PM permalink
Quote: Wizardofnothing

Welcome Alexander- do you have any friends with a name that starts with a k and ends with a y and rhymes with entry?

hehehe, do have to wonder.
HowMany
HowMany
  • Threads: 13
December 22nd, 2015 at 3:56:44 PM permalink
Quote: Alexander

Hi, I am a newbie here, but I have to say that From ISIS killing innocent people just having fun at a concert in Paris to people stabbing and shooting people just for fun, this world is seriously doomed and I really do weep for the world. This world really is filled with sick people! Makes me both angry and sick to my stomach!

What about GLOBAL WARMING?

It's the cause of all the things you mentioned. At least that's what the liberals say.
Paigowdan
Paigowdan
  • Threads: 115
December 22nd, 2015 at 4:02:30 PM permalink
Quote: Alexander

You know, I often feel the same way BUT.....when thinking about it, the world was previously much more violent, lacking in justice, primitive, lacking in convenience, I believe it is just modern perspective. Remember, world-wide communications is so expansive and powerful we instantly know of any and all tragedies the world over in High-res CNN and Fox news.
Beware of all enterprises that require new clothes - Henry David Thoreau. Like Dealers' uniforms - Dan.
Wizardofnothing
Wizardofnothing
  • Threads: 121
December 22nd, 2015 at 4:08:41 PM permalink
Dan can I pm you?
No longer hiring, donít ask because I wonít hire you either

• Jump to: