TwoFeathersATL
TwoFeathersATL
  • Threads: 37
July 28th, 2015 at 11:55:48 AM permalink
Still trying to figure out how to navigate around the 'new improved' Forums without going blind for playing with myself.
It came to my attention, my very limited, my juvenile, and mostly useless attention, that I had 'sassed' you once or twice the over the last couple of days. I'm a sassy guy, no apologies for that. But me thinks I may have stepped over a line that I have drawn for myself, that I got carried away with my own silly banter. This is clear to me, clear to me 'now' at least. I stepped over my own line, did so without thinking about just where, and why, I had drawn the line. So I send my sincere apologies to you. Should our lives cross, in real life, I got the first round of drinks, maybe all the rounds of drinks. I was bad, I generally try, very hard, not to be. Now I'm in debt to you, and I pay my debts...
Youuuuuu MIGHT be a 'rascal' if.......(nevermind ;-)...2F
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 263
July 28th, 2015 at 6:02:23 PM permalink
Hey, what's this ? Members taking responsibility for their actions ? Acting like adults ? Could this be the start of a new trend ?

Well said.
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
  • Jump to: