AceCrAAckers
AceCrAAckers
  • Threads: 30
December 7th, 2014 at 12:09:29 PM permalink
I got scammed, not.

So here is the story. I am a coin collector and I check out the web looking for deals. I found on Craigslist a deal that was believable, so I sent them my contact info. They were selling ten gold 1 oz eagles for $150 below spot each, if I bought all of them or at spot if I just bought one. They also said they were local so I could do the transaction in person. I didn't get a reply so I figured that it was the end of that.

Few months later I get a text from this number 9126571911. He claims to be from PMX refinery out of Savannah Georgia. He claims he can sell precious metal below spot and this saving is due to not having any cost associated with advertising. He sends me this web site. www.pmxrefinery.com/sales. I check out this site and I found so many things wrong with it, I knew he is a SCAMMER.

I sent him a text saying, " You sound legit. You didn't happen to find any Yamada's gold." This scammer calls me and tries to sell me on this same bs. I yell at him and end the conversation.

There are so many things wrong with his web site, I don't want to list them all. Mainly, I don't want to wise him up should he find this thread.

Go check out the web site and have a good laugh. If you want to call him and make a large "order" you can see how desperate he wants your money. On the web site, he said they will mail you your order between 1 to 26 weeks later and if you should cancel the order, they will only refund only half your money. They don't take credit card because they only work on 2%-3% margin but they will give you a discount of 3% in December. more bs blah blah blah
Edward Snowden is not the criminal, the government is for violating the constitution!
1BB
1BB
  • Threads: 18
December 7th, 2014 at 12:58:58 PM permalink
Your above post came up when I googled the place. When I googled the phone number a forum called JLA came up with said number and a post from 2011.
Many people, especially ignorant people, want to punish you for speaking the truth. - Mahatma Ghandi
  • Jump to: