Thread Rating:

VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
  • Threads: 21
August 24th, 2014 at 4:28:34 PM permalink
Buzz, it is apparent you and I will not see eye to eye on this, and that is fine. You can go on living your life in fear of pissing off a small number of people, I will speak as I see fit.

I honestly do my best to try not to offend people, but people are too damn sensitive now a days.
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
August 24th, 2014 at 4:31:21 PM permalink
My Dad told me never be afraid of anyone who turns their back or goes to sleep. If you are trying your best, then you best is not good enough.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 224
August 24th, 2014 at 4:31:36 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

Hey, next time you see a group of young black men walking down the street, shout " Hey N****S, where you going ? " and like see what happens !

Nah, if I just wait they will be calling each other the same name.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
August 24th, 2014 at 4:34:17 PM permalink

My Dad told me never be afraid of anyone who turns their back or goes to sleep. If you are trying your best, then you best is not good enough.

I have no idea what this is suppose to mean. Is this another old timer phrase like shitting in one's hat?
I got a plan, we take all your picks we reverse them like one of those twilight zone episodes where everything is the opposite. You say "black" we go white.
Buzzard
Buzzard
August 24th, 2014 at 4:40:17 PM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Nah, if I just wait they will be calling each other the same name.

Well, then it should be ok for them to call you a MF by that logic.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
August 24th, 2014 at 4:43:35 PM permalink
Quote: VCUSkyhawk

I will abide by the rules, however I find fear of a word to be a bit disturbing. Carlin addressed this word specifically and I 100% agree.

My personal agreement with what you say has nothing to do with how this site is administered.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
August 24th, 2014 at 4:47:54 PM permalink
Quote: beachbumbabs

My personal agreement with what you say has nothing to do with how this site is administered.

Understood. While I do not agree with the rule, like many have said, this is the Wiz's house and I will abide by his rules.
Buzzard
Buzzard
August 24th, 2014 at 5:00:02 PM permalink
Would it be only words if somebody called you a B++++, Babs. I think not.
VCUSkyhawk
VCUSkyhawk
August 24th, 2014 at 6:20:13 PM permalink

Would it be only words if somebody called you a B++++, Babs. I think not.

You completely don't understand, do you Buzz? The point is that they are only words. It is about the CONTEXT. If BBB had a friend that she was friendly with and in a playful manner called her a B*tch, she may not mind. If I, somebody she doesn't know from Adam called her one in anger there is a problem...do you see yet?
Buzzard
Buzzard
August 24th, 2014 at 6:44:26 PM permalink
What is a nice way to call someone a Dumb MF, or a chink, or a kike ?

• Jump to: