darkoz
darkoz 
  • Threads: 297
August 1st, 2014 at 9:02:55 AM permalink
an aspiring actor gets his first meeting with an agent. He shows his sample of work to the agent who is mesmerized by how talented the guy is.

"Your work is amazing. You will go far and I will be happy to represent you. The first thing we must do, however, is change your name."

The actor's name is Mr. Penis Van Lesbian.

Mr. Lesbian replies, "No way. My name has been handed down from generation to generation. There is no way I am changing my name which my father and grandfather and his grandfather had. Where I come from it is a very respectable name."

The agents face sours. "I'm sorry, but there is just no way that any studio or movie theater will have the name Penis Van Lesbian on the marquis. If you won't change your name, I cannot represent you. But I implore you to change it to something more...respectable."

Mr. Penis Van Lesbian refuses and the meeting ends.

About five years later, the agent received a package in the mail from Mr. Penis Van Lesbian. Inside was a letter and a check for $50,000.

The letter reads:

Dear Agent.

Several years ago you advised me to change my name. I ended up taking your sage advice and it has helped me tremendously in advancing my career which is now very successful. I thought I owed you and I hope you will accept this check as proper remuneration.

Your Sincerely,
Mr. Dick Van Dyke
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
August 1st, 2014 at 9:32:18 AM permalink
Dyke is sometimes a first name and I knew someone named as so.
I am a robot.
Ibeatyouraces
Ibeatyouraces
  • Threads: 68
August 1st, 2014 at 9:35:44 AM permalink
deleted
DUHHIIIIIIIII HEARD THAT!
  • Jump to: