VidPokerKid
VidPokerKid
  • Threads: 1
April 12th, 2013 at 6:34:50 PM permalink
Has anyone received this? I'm wondering if it is worth it to go pick this up.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
April 12th, 2013 at 7:05:37 PM permalink
Quote: VidPokerKid

Has anyone received this? I'm wondering if it is worth it to go pick this up.

Funny you should ask!! I've been a Platinum level member for a few years now. A few weeks ago, I made a reservation for Bally's Atlantic City on the Total Rewards website using my Player's Card account like I always do. I specifically made a reservation for this weekend in the Dennis Hotel part of the Bally's complex. The nice lady at the front desk told me that all of the rooms in the Dennis Hotel are filled and that she had a few left in the Claridge Tower.

Now if you know Bally's Atlantic City at all, you know that the Claridge Tower is basically the Superfund Site of Hotels. You never want to be in here. Mold begins to grow upon you as you're lifted to your floor in the cranky elevator. This is how they treat a multi-year Platinum level player.

No, it's not worth it!
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
VidPokerKid
VidPokerKid
  • Threads: 1
April 12th, 2013 at 7:39:44 PM permalink
Thanks for the heads up. I was thinking I would make a day trip if the coupon book was worth it.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
April 13th, 2013 at 8:28:29 AM permalink
Ah, the coupon book. I didn't see that part through my tears of rage and disappointment. I'll give you a report after 2:00 PM.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
April 13th, 2013 at 11:30:31 AM permalink
The coupon book for Atlantic City has some free buffets and one $35 free play at Harrah's Marina.
  • Jump to: