Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
March 20th, 2013 at 1:42:15 PM permalink
I took beginner's weight training first semester. This semester instead of intermediate weight training, I decided to go for cycling.

Already figured out all the weight machines. Showed up for class on second floor. Notice listed it as spinning class. Had 5 minutes before class so I did a lap around the figure 8 track. Looking down in weight gym I saw 3 girls. all with pony tails on exercise book
on first floor. Also 2 with pony tails passed me on the track.

Back to class I noticed 4 guys and 8 girls in class with me. All 8 girls had ponytails. Instructor showed up, female mid 20's blonde and you guessed it ponytail. Old habits died hard so I headed for back of classroom. Last of 4 rows of 4 spinner bikes. Instructor went over basics, turned up rock music and away we went.

I was enjoying the scenery. Then we had a series where you stand up, push butt back in air past the seat, and do fast pedaling. I mean, in the interest of less impute thoughts, I decided to focus on the front wall of class, instead of the obvious VPL of several classmates. Dumb idea, sort of.

Front wall is all mirrors, so jiggling cleavage was now added to the loud music. Last time I was around this many hotties and rock music was 40+ years ago in Baltimore. Probably at the2 O'Clock Club on the Block. I am sure Wiz and Vendman know which block I mean. I was friends with the bouncer, so I did not have to pay a cover charge and 2 drink minimum.

Headed to Walmart now to buy a water bottle. I sure was sweating in that class.

Who knew education could be so entertaining ? ? ?
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
vendman1
vendman1
  • Threads: 9
March 20th, 2013 at 2:37:19 PM permalink
Ahhh Buzz...the 2 O'clock club...home of warm $7 cans of beer and some seriously fugly strippers. Gotta love the block. I'm sure it was better in it's heyday (everyone says so)... but the whole "block" area is just sad now. However while not technically on the "block" they did open a very upscale Hustler club very close by...it is ummmm how should I say...interesting.
Buzzard
Buzzard
March 20th, 2013 at 3:17:57 PM permalink
Hey back then, the girls up on stage were actually girls.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
March 20th, 2013 at 3:27:19 PM permalink
Don't let those idiots in the class spot you or you'll wind up with an injury when they can't even provide 20 pounds of assistance. I messed up my elbow thanks to someone like that.

Please update with some yoga pants pics. I'm sure they won't mind you taking pictures as long as they don't know. lol.
I am a robot.
slyther
slyther
  • Threads: 13
March 21st, 2013 at 11:24:38 AM permalink
I love me some ponytails
FleaStiff
FleaStiff
  • Threads: 265
March 21st, 2013 at 11:34:10 AM permalink
Oh yeah,,, taking a culinary course if I recall correctly.

Must be at some weird Bible Belt school or something if there are VPLs around. Usually nowadays females not only do not wear panties anymore but are quite proud of that fact and often seated in a manner that confirms their views on the issue.

Careful though, although the wearing of panties has declined, sports bras have become quite common including built in holsters.
Buzzard
Buzzard
March 21st, 2013 at 12:12:02 PM permalink
Walking class today on 2nd floor track. Huge basketball court down below. Usually used for badminton classes. But today I looked down upon volleyball class. May have to enroll this fall.

No,no bikinis in sight. Just shorts and tee shirts, But 2 ponytailers had outfits so tight as to be painted on. Left little to the imagination. But then I have a vivid imagination. LOL
aceofspades
aceofspades
  • Threads: 366
March 21st, 2013 at 12:50:18 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

I took beginner's weight training first semester. This semester instead of intermediate weight training, I decided to go for cycling.

Already figured out all the weight machines. Showed up for class on second floor. Notice listed it as spinning class. Had 5 minutes before class so I did a lap around the figure 8 track. Looking down in weight gym I saw 3 girls. all with pony tails on exercise book
on first floor. Also 2 with pony tails passed me on the track.

Back to class I noticed 4 guys and 8 girls in class with me. All 8 girls had ponytails. Instructor showed up, female mid 20's blonde and you guessed it ponytail. Old habits died hard so I headed for back of classroom. Last of 4 rows of 4 spinner bikes. Instructor went over basics, turned up rock music and away we went.

I was enjoying the scenery. Then we had a series where you stand up, push butt back in air past the seat, and do fast pedaling. I mean, in the interest of less impute thoughts, I decided to focus on the front wall of class, instead of the obvious VPL of several classmates. Dumb idea, sort of.

Front wall is all mirrors, so jiggling cleavage was now added to the loud music. Last time I was around this many hotties and rock music was 40+ years ago in Baltimore. Probably at the2 O'Clock Club on the Block. I am sure Wiz and Vendman know which block I mean. I was friends with the bouncer, so I did not have to pay a cover charge and 2 drink minimum.

Headed to Walmart now to buy a water bottle. I sure was sweating in that class.

Who knew education could be so entertaining ? ? ?

"The world's oldest living Freshman" (it's a movie quote - guess the movie)
Buzzard
Buzzard
March 21st, 2013 at 1:46:37 PM permalink
I am hoping that freshman's name was Thornton Melon. Great discussion with Sam Kinison about the Korean War.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_GnyOIRRtY
Buzzard
Buzzard
March 21st, 2013 at 6:15:13 PM permalink
Well, Ace, was it Rodney or not ?
  • Jump to: