Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 212
October 31st, 2013 at 6:16:52 PM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

Then he failed pretty miserably with J. Edgar Hoover.

Hoover acquired so much power he was pretty much the 4th branch of government for quite awhile.
There's no secret. Just know what you're talking about before you open your mouth.
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
October 31st, 2013 at 6:22:00 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

Hoover acquired so much power he was pretty much the 4th branch of government for quite awhile.

J Edgar had the goods on almost everybody.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
October 31st, 2013 at 6:30:15 PM permalink
Quote: Buzzard

J Edgar had the goods on almost everybody.

Yup, as LBJ said when he kept Hoover as head of the FBI
"I'd rather have him inside the tent pissing out, then outside the tent pissing in"
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 441
October 31st, 2013 at 6:39:42 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Did they win the war for the Russians? Hard to say

According to historian Thomas E. Bonsall, “Joseph Stalin was so appreciative of the effectiveness of his Studebaker trucks that he sent the company a letter of thanks.” Bonsall quotes from Nikita Krushchev’s memoirs, in which Krushchev comments on the contributions of the Studebaker US6 trucks:
“Just imagine how we would have advanced from Stalingrad to Berlin without them! Our losses would have been colossal because we would have had no maneuverability.”

"200,000 of these rugged vehicles were built between 1941 and 1945 for the US and Soviet Armies and approximately half of Studebakers trucks went to the Soviet Union under Lend Lease. They were so abundant there that ‘Studebaker’ became Russian slang for truck."

Easy to fix, all parts were interchangeable, and you could
beat the hell out of the Hercules 6 cylinder engine and it
just kept going and going.
"It's not called gambling if the math is on your side."
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
October 31st, 2013 at 6:40:04 PM permalink
LBJ and the war on poverty. Who's winning ?

MLK 1964 "and you may not know it, my friends, but it is estimated that we spend $500,000 to kill each enemy soldier, while we spend only fifty-three dollars for each person classified as poor, and much of that fifty-three dollars goes for salaries to people that are not poor. So I was increasingly compelled to see the war as an enemy of the poor, and attack it as such."

That was the Vietnam War. Wonder what the numbers are in today's war? Afghanistan I guess, we already won in Iraq I heard.
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
  • Threads: 51
October 31st, 2013 at 7:17:02 PM permalink
Quote: thecesspit

Did they win the war for the Russians?

Maybe not, maybe so, but they won the war of my driveway :)

Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
  • Threads: 75
November 1st, 2013 at 5:07:52 PM permalink
Melissa Joan Hart recounts pro-Romney reveal: I was ‘the devil’

Poor Melissa. Looks like she found out how "tolerant" the left is.
Fighting BS one post at a time!
terapined
terapined
November 1st, 2013 at 6:00:25 PM permalink
Quote: Beethoven9th

Melissa Joan Hart recounts pro-Romney reveal: I was ‘the devil’

Poor Melissa. Looks like she found out how "tolerant" the left is.

I read about this at a different web site. My 1st thought, what a crybaby.
You are a public figure, you pick sides in a political race and make the decision public. fine.
Then you go on the internet, of course people are ruthless. Its the internet. What a crybaby. jeez. wake up.
What public figure hasn't been totally ripped apart by someone on the internet?
What a crybaby.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 1st, 2013 at 6:11:40 PM permalink
Haha! Funny how nobody ever calls gay people "crybabies" whenever they whine about being criticized on the internet.

Then again, what else can you expect from the oh so "tolerant" left?
terapined
terapined
November 1st, 2013 at 6:17:24 PM permalink

Haha! Funny how nobody ever calls gay people "crybabies" whenever they whine about being criticized.

huh, ok, if a public figure gay person whines about how ruthless the internet is, he's a crybaby.
Cmon, every public figure on the planet knows how ruthless the internet can be. It is what it is.
Melissa Hart is a crybaby
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 1st, 2013 at 6:22:19 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

huh, ok, if a public figure gay person whines about how ruthless the internet is, he's a crybaby.

Good. I just bookmarked this post!

...and I'm gonna quote it the next time some whining gay person complains about how "mean" people are. ;)
terapined
terapined
November 1st, 2013 at 6:32:37 PM permalink
That's fine.
The internet is a very very mean place.
Just so you know exactly where I am coming from.
My argument concerned "public figures", not private individuals.
Take Perez Hilton, openly gay and flaming and a public figure.
If he complained how ruthless the internet is, yea, I would call him a crybaby.
By the way, Melissa Hart is a crybaby.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 1st, 2013 at 6:46:40 PM permalink

Take Perez Hilton, openly gay and flaming and a public figure.
If he complained how ruthless the internet is, yea, I would call him a crybaby.

Fair enough. That's why I like you because most other liberals are hypocrites when it comes to stuff like this. For example, when celebrity gays are criticized after coming out, I have NEVER seen liberals refer to them as "crybabies".
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 1st, 2013 at 8:40:36 PM permalink

For example

This should be interesting

when celebrity gays are criticized after coming out

Let me digest this a little bits. "When celebrity gays are criticized after coming out" means if someone like Shepard Smith comes out and announces to the world that he is gay and then he receives criticism of some kind .. Okay, I'm following along I think, time for part two ..

I have NEVER seen liberals refer to them as "crybabies".

Okay, if Shepard Smith proudly announces his gaiety and is criticized for it, then liberals should call Shepard Smith a crybaby?

What did I miss? Is this like the South Park underpants gnomes where a step is missing that everyone is supposed to know about?
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 1st, 2013 at 8:55:05 PM permalink
Quote: s2dbaker

Let me digest this a little bits. "When celebrity gays are criticized after coming out" means if someone like Shepard Smith comes out and announces to the world that he is gay and then he receives criticism of some kind .. Okay, I'm following along I think, time for part two ..Okay, if Shepard Smith proudly announces his gaiety and is criticized for it, then liberals should call Shepard Smith a crybaby?

Haha! I love how you ignore real-life coming out cases and instead make one up....LOL!!!

I would too, if I didn't have any decent arguments. ;)
EvenBob
EvenBob
November 1st, 2013 at 9:06:55 PM permalink
Shep Smith is Gay? Geez, I can't stand that
guy and it has nothing to do with him being
Gay. But it doesn't surprise me..
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 1st, 2013 at 9:09:14 PM permalink

Haha! I love how you ignore real-life coming out cases and instead make one up....LOL!!!

I would too, if I didn't have any good arguments. ;)

I guess that you are correct to imply that Shepard Smith hasn't officially come out yet by saying that I made it up but then again, you haven't sited anything at all. Which celebrity came out and was criticized for it? And why should I then call that celebrity a crybaby? Examples or it never happened.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 1st, 2013 at 9:22:45 PM permalink

I guess that you are correct to imply that Shepard Smith hasn't officially come out yet by saying that I made it up but then again, you haven't sited anything at all.

C'mon, you're not really that ignorant, are you? You seriously haven't heard any gay celebrities speak out against the so-called "hate"??
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 1st, 2013 at 9:42:38 PM permalink

C'mon, you're not really that ignorant, are you? You seriously haven't heard any gay celebrities speak out against the so-called "hate"??

I see no examples in that quote.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 1st, 2013 at 9:45:23 PM permalink

I see no examples in that quote.

...and that's a compliment. Because I'm assuming that you're not ignorant and actually read the news.

Also, I had asked you earlier if you really haven't heard any gay celebrities speak out against the so-called "hate'? So have you, or have you not??? If you're ignorant about these things, just say so.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 1st, 2013 at 9:58:45 PM permalink

...and that's a compliment. Because I'm assuming that you're not ignorant and actually read the news.

Also, I had asked you earlier if you really haven't heard any gay celebrities speak out against the so-called "hate'? So have you, or have you not??? If you're ignorant about these things, just say so.

I'll play along. I'm ignorant of such things. There I said it. Now cite an example please.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 1st, 2013 at 11:05:57 PM permalink

I'm ignorant of such things.

Cool, at least you have finally admitted it. ;)

Now cite an example please.

Just about EVERY gay celebrity has complained about "the hate" at one point or another, so take your pick. And they complain a hell of a lot more than Melissa ever did.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 2nd, 2013 at 5:58:11 AM permalink
Speaking of Melissa Joan Hart, you guys obviously didn't bother to read the article in my post. But if in fact you did, then your definition of "crybaby" is pretty bizarre because this is what she actually said:

"People wrote 'that they hope I die, and that they hope my children are gay, which was like somehow supposed to be some sort of punishment,' said Melissa. '[The] hate was really unbelievable that I got just from saying that simple tweet — just by saying I was voting.'"

So if that's being a "crybaby", then the professional whiners on your side are raving lunatics.

BTW, here's an example of how classless liberals are. During the 2012 campaign this 9-year-old girl said she supported Mitt Romney, and she actually got BOOED by the O-bots in the crowd:

s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 2nd, 2013 at 10:40:19 PM permalink

Just about EVERY gay celebrity has complained about "the hate" at one point or another

So then it should be easy for you to cite an example. How about starting with just one.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 2nd, 2013 at 11:24:27 PM permalink
But why...when it's easier for YOU to think of one gay celebrity? Google is your friend, my friend.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
November 3rd, 2013 at 9:31:56 AM permalink

But why...when it's easier for YOU to think of one gay celebrity? Google is your friend, my friend.

Okay then, I googled and found nothing therefor you are wrong.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
November 3rd, 2013 at 12:51:27 PM permalink

Okay then, I googled and found nothing therefor you are wrong.

...or you're full of crap. lol

I think it's the latter. ;)
RonC
RonC
  • Threads: 40
December 29th, 2013 at 6:59:11 AM permalink
"I will tell you this, by witness testimony and a year and a half of interviewing everyone that was in the ground by the way, either by an FBI investigator or the committee: It was very clear to the individuals on the ground that this was an Al Qaeda-led event. And they had pretty fairly descriptive events early on that lead those folks on the ground, doing the fighting, to the conclusion that this was a pre-planned, organized terrorist event," Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., told Fox News in a November interview.

"Not a video, that whole part was debunked time and time again," Rogers added of the attack which killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, Foreign Service officer Sean Smith and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, "which just leads to questions of why the administration hung with that narrative for so long when all the folks who participated on the ground saw something different."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/29/house-intelligence-chair-benghazi-attack-al-qaeda-led-event/

The lies and dirty deeds of this administration continue...President Obama will be remembered when he leaves office, and it wont be for the good things he did as President.
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 7:38:21 AM permalink
Quote: RonC

"I will tell you this, by witness testimony and a year and a half of interviewing everyone that was in the ground by the way, either by an FBI investigator or the committee: It was very clear to the individuals on the ground that this was an Al Qaeda-led event. And they had pretty fairly descriptive events early on that lead those folks on the ground, doing the fighting, to the conclusion that this was a pre-planned, organized terrorist event," Rep. Mike Rogers, R-Mich., told Fox News in a November interview.

"Not a video, that whole part was debunked time and time again," Rogers added of the attack which killed Ambassador Chris Stevens, Foreign Service officer Sean Smith and former Navy SEALs Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, "which just leads to questions of why the administration hung with that narrative for so long when all the folks who participated on the ground saw something different."

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/12/29/house-intelligence-chair-benghazi-attack-al-qaeda-led-event/

The lies and dirty deeds of this administration continue...President Obama will be remembered when he leaves office, and it wont be for the good things he did as President.

Brainwashed by foxnews, sad.
RonC
RonC
December 29th, 2013 at 7:47:34 AM permalink

Brainwashed by foxnews, sad.

No, not brainwashed by the President's side of the media. No one really believes they video had anything to do with this and it is pretty much proven that there was a lot of lying done around the time of these attacks. The administration knew what was happening but wanted to package it in a different way so their failure did not look as bad.

I love how you Obama supporters think you can just say anything to defend him and everyone will lay down and kiss his feet like you'd like to do. The majority has caught on and his support tanks day after day.

You folks said how bad Bush was and then your guy turned out to be just as bad. It must suck to be a devotee these days.

The President is a poor leader for our country. He is doing a less than respectable job of making America a better place. His foreign policy is dangerous. His domestic policy is unsustainable (Obamacare).
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 7:50:46 AM permalink

Speaking of Melissa Joan Hart, you guys obviously didn't bother to read the article in my post. But if in fact you did, then your definition of "crybaby" is pretty bizarre because this is what she actually said:

"People wrote 'that they hope I die, and that they hope my children are gay, which was like somehow supposed to be some sort of punishment,' said Melissa. '[The] hate was really unbelievable that I got just from saying that simple tweet — just by saying I was voting.'"

So if that's being a "crybaby", then the professional whiners on your side are raving lunatics.

Its the internet. Of course its gonna be vile and disgusting. Shes a crybaby. See the stuff written about Obama on the internet, its vile and disgusting. Only difference is Obama isn't crying about it. No doubt Melissa Joan Hart is a crybaby.
Melissa Joan Hart is a CRYBABY.
The Left is brutal on the right. The right is brutal on the Left.
That's the way it is. If you are gonna cry about it, stay off the internet.
Melisaa Hart is a crybaby.
Anybody, left or right, that complains how brutal the internet is, is a crybaby.
Keep crying Melissa, the internet doesn't care.
If anything, it brings on more attacks because internet posters know they are getting to her.
Smart thing is not to cry., Keep crying Melissa. lol
RonC
RonC
December 29th, 2013 at 8:04:33 AM permalink

Its the internet. Of course its gonna be vile and disgusting. Shes a crybaby. See the stuff written about Obama on the internet, its vile and disgusting. Only difference is Obama isn't crying about it. No doubt Melissa Joan Hart is a crybaby.
Anybody, left or right, that complains how brutal the internet is, is a crybaby.
If anything, it brings on more attacks because internet posters know they are getting to her.

...and statements like this that implicitly agree with the lack of civility on the internet do our society no good. Yes, I know there is "brutality" on the internet. I don't support it, from either side, and I don't ignore it as just what happens.

Spineless folks with no intestinal fortitude call others names and threaten them on the internet because the chances of getting the crap beaten out of them is pretty low. They won't say these things to your face--they just hide behind their computer keyboard. They threaten athletes because of their fantasy football leagues and crap like that.

When someone here makes a statement in support of, or ambivalent towards, internet hostility, it makes me wonder about the content of their character instead of just disagreeing with their positions on issues.
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 8:08:35 AM permalink
Quote: RonC.

It must suck to be a devotee these days.

I voted for Obama twice. No I'm not a devotee, just a voter that voted for Obama.
It doesn't suck at all. Having a great time in life.
Just got back from Vegas, got to watch Mission nugget challenge live.
Life is good. I'm glad I voted for Obama.
Go Obama, Go USA. I love this country.
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 8:16:57 AM permalink

...and statements like this that implicitly agree with the lack of civility on the internet do our society no good. Yes, I know there is "brutality" on the internet. I don't support it, from either side, and I don't ignore it as just what happens.

Spineless folks with no intestinal fortitude call others names and threaten them on the internet because the chances of getting the crap beaten out of them is pretty low. They won't say these things to your face--they just hide behind their computer keyboard. They threaten athletes because of their fantasy football leagues and crap like that.

When someone here makes a statement in support of, or ambivalent towards, internet hostility, it makes me wonder about the content of their character instead of just disagreeing with their positions on issues.

I completely agree. There is fierce hostility on both sides.
To constantly complain about the how the left is brutal to the right such as B9 is ridiculous.
And then ignore how brutal the right is to the left, again such as B9 is again ridiculous.
There is brutality on the internet by left and right.
It amazes me that B9 thinks its just the left that is brutal.
All the brutality on the internet is sad but what can you do?
I simply ignore it, what else can you do?
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
December 29th, 2013 at 8:19:02 AM permalink

The President is a poor leader for our country. He is doing a less than respectable job of making America a better place. His foreign policy is dangerous. His domestic policy is unsustainable (Obamacare).

You can think that despite all of the evidence to the contrary. The United States of America is in a lot better shape than when Obama first became President and America wins because of it. Obama's foreign policy decisions have Iran on the ropes and Syria in a nice tidy box without one soldier having to fire a single shot. Obamacare is working well and starting next week, a lot of people who didn't have access to health care can see a doctor.

The country is doing well. I'm glad I voted for Obama.
steeldco
steeldco
  • Threads: 52
December 29th, 2013 at 8:33:46 AM permalink

I also voted for Obama but I am not convinced that the country is doing well. BTW, he got my vote because I viewed him as the best of the worst. In any case, my concern is with the economy. The next few months will be telling. Foreign policy seems to be well handled. Obamacare, despite the narrow minded rantings of the republicans, so far looks to be OK. Time will tell.
DO NOT blindly accept what has been spoken. DO NOT blindly accept what has been written. Think. Assess. Lead. DO NOT blindly follow.
EvenBob
EvenBob
December 29th, 2013 at 12:33:12 PM permalink
Quote: steeldco

Obamacare, despite the narrow minded rantings of the republicans, so far looks to be OK..

LOL! It does? Not a single person has seen a
doctor yet under Obamacare, it's been nothing
but a fiasco since the website went online, and
you consider this 'OK'? What has to happen
before you get worried?
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 12:55:08 PM permalink
Quote: steeldco

I also voted for Obama but I am not convinced that the country is doing well. BTW, he got my vote because I viewed him as the best of the worst. In any case, my concern is with the economy. The next few months will be telling. Foreign policy seems to be well handled. Obamacare, despite the narrow minded rantings of the republicans, so far looks to be OK. Time will tell.

I agree, I just couldn't vote for Romney. I was intrigued by Jon Huntsman, but he wasn't right wing enough for the Repubs.
No way I was gonna vote for Romney. The funny thing, all the other repub candidates convinced me not to vote for Romney.
Obamacare will work itself out and will be thought about just like Social Security and Medicare. The repubs will continue to hate it as they hate social security and medicare.
Go Obama, Go USA. Greatest country on the planet.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 1:30:19 PM permalink

To constantly complain about the how the left is brutal to the right such as B9 is ridiculous.

Ah, but that is where you're wrong again. As usual.

I don't "constantly complain about how the left is brutal". I constantly complain about how the left is hypocritical. Big difference.

Yeah, I should have expected such a reply from you. The same guy who whines about political polls..........that is, ONLY the polls with results he doesn't like. Whenever you approve of the results, we never hear a peep from you. lol!

You have a pretty strange definition of "crybaby". All Melissa Joan Hart did was answer a question about hateful tweets during an interview. She answers honestly, and look what happens to her? Kinda like the Phil Robertson interview. For whatever reason, you libs seem to have a problem with people who answer questions honestly during interviews.

Oh yeah, and like I said before, if Melissa is a "crybaby", then so is every gay person in America. Like GLAAD and everyone who supports them. Libs are always whining about something new every day. *facepalm*
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 1:38:56 PM permalink

Obama's foreign policy decisions

Oh yes, he was great in Benghazi. *facepalm*

Obamacare is working well

For the millions who can't even sign up? *facepalm #2*

Is that why 2/3 of the country thinks we're on the "Wrong Track"? *facepalm #3*

The s2dbaker hat trick!!!
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 1:53:16 PM permalink

Yeah, I should have expected such a reply from you. The same guy who whines about political polls..........that is, ONLY the polls with results he doesn't like. Whenever you approve of the results, we never hear a peep from you. lol!

I don't live here, you do 3743 posts.
I cant respond to every poll you post because I have a life and choose to live it rather then post all day.

You have a pretty strange definition of "crybaby". All Melissa Joan Hart did was answer a question about hateful tweets during an interview. She answers honestly, and look what happens to her? Kinda like the Phil Robertson interview. For whatever reason, you libs seem to have a problem with people who answer questions honestly during interviews.*

I could care less about Hart and Robertson. On tv, off tv, who cares. Honest interview, dishonest interview, who cares.
I don't even know who this Hart chick is. Is she Hot? Who is she. Why should I listen to both these people?
Are you the President of the Melissa Hart fan club? Must be. You keep repeating her crybaby complaints about the internet.
Who is she? Has been?

Oh yeah, and like I said before, if Melissa is a "crybaby", then so is every gay person in America. Like GLAAD and everyone who supports them. Libs are always whining about something new every day. *facepalm*

Gay people are attacked on the internet. Who cares. Take Dayna Morales, shes lesbian and plenty of terrible stuff is said about her. If she complains, I'd call this gay person a crybaby also.
Any gay person that complains about the internet is a crybaby, just like this Hart chick.
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 1:53:19 PM permalink

I don't live here, you do 3743 posts.
I cant respond to every poll you post because I have a life and choose to live it rather then post all day.

You have a pretty strange definition of "crybaby". All Melissa Joan Hart did was answer a question about hateful tweets during an interview. She answers honestly, and look what happens to her? Kinda like the Phil Robertson interview. For whatever reason, you libs seem to have a problem with people who answer questions honestly during interviews.*

I could care less about Hart and Robertson. On tv, off tv, who cares. Honest interview, dishonest interview, who cares.
I don't even know who this Hart chick is. Is she Hot? Who is she. Why should I listen to both these people?
Are you the President of the Melissa Hart fan club? Must be. You keep repeating her crybaby complaints about the internet.
Who is she? Has been?

Gay people are attacked on the internet. Who cares. Take Dayna Morales, shes lesbian and plenty of terrible stuff is said about her. If she complains, I'd call this gay person a crybaby also.
Any gay person that complains about the internet is a crybaby, just like this Hart chick.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 2:05:51 PM permalink

On tv, off tv, who cares. Honest interview, dishonest interview, who cares.

Well, YOU obviously care since you went out of your way to post & condemn her.

But, of course, we never hear YOU complain about them. You find the one conservative needle in the liberal haystack to complain about. *facepalm*
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 2:14:44 PM permalink

Bottom line, whoever wrote that to Ms Hart is an A**hole.
The problem is by Ms Hart repeating the posts in an interview, she did a total internet no no.
She fed the troll.
Now that a**hole knows he got to her.
Bottom line, don't feed the trolls.
She feeding the trolls, she is getting exactly what she does not want and its due to her own actions.
Don't feed the trolls, there are a ton of A**HOLE lib trolls out there.
Just as there are a ton of conservative A**hole trolls.
Neither Lib trolls or Con trolls represent regular people.
Unfortunately, Ms Hart fed the trolls.

She fed the trolls and now she is complaining about it, yea a crybaby.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 2:21:57 PM permalink

The problem is by Ms Hart repeating the posts in an interview, she did a total internet no no.

She feeding the trolls, she is getting exactly what she does not want and its due to her own actions.

So in other words, she should have lied during the interview instead of telling the truth. Just like Phil Robertson should have lied during his interview. What an insane position.

terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 2:27:42 PM permalink

So in other words, she should have lied during the interview instead of telling the truth. Just like Phil Robertson should have lied during his interview. What an insane position.

]

No she can be honest and not feed the trolls.
She can be honest and feed the trolls.
She fed the troll.
She made some lib a**hole troll happy with that interview.

See, I'm calling some libs a**holes.
Its because some are. That's reality just as there are some conservatives that are a**holes.
a**holes are all over the internet.
Don't feed the trolls.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 2:33:32 PM permalink

No she can be honest and not feed the trolls.
She can be honest and feed the trolls.

Right, so your advice to conservatives is to LIE during interviews so that they don't get attacked by libs. *facepalm*
terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 2:41:55 PM permalink

Right, so your advice to conservatives is to LIE during interviews so that they don't get attacked by libs. *facepalm*

I am just saying, don't feed the trolls. She chose to feed the trolls. That is her choice.
My complaint is how can you complain about the trolls while feeding them at the same time. lol
She fed the trolls.
All celebs get attacked on the internet.
Most are smart and don't feed the trolls by not complaining about the trolls.
You can be honest smart, give an honest interview and not feed the trolls.
You can be honest stupid and feed the trolls.
She has some serious problems if lib troll a**holes are getting to her on the internet, she's clearly letting the a**holes know they won. Not smart.
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
December 29th, 2013 at 2:50:03 PM permalink

I am just saying, don't feed the trolls. She chose to feed the trolls. That is her choice.

Yes, and you are also advising people to NOT answer questions truthfully to avoid being attacked. What a s2pid position.

terapined
terapined
December 29th, 2013 at 3:04:19 PM permalink
I believe you are upset over all this because Melissa Hart let a troll know they won.
A lib a**troll at that.
A lib a**hole troll beat up poor Ms Hart on the Internet,
Poor Ms Hart is devastated by these attacks.
What is totally rich is she let a lib a**hole troll know they won.

That's what upsets you, a lib a**hole troll won.
I hate all troll a**holes, libs included.
I am not thrilled an a**hole lib troll won, I hate them too. That's why you don't feed the trolls.

Be honest and don't be bothered by the lib a**hole trolls.

If you wanna be honest and pay attention to the trolls, so be it.
Ignore the trolls
Don't feed the trolls
  • Jump to: