Thread Rating:

Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
December 29th, 2013 at 3:14:10 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

If you wanna be honest and pay attention to the trolls, so be it.


So terapined's advice is: "Don't be honest, and you won't have to worry about the trolls."

*FACEPALM*
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
January 13th, 2014 at 7:00:30 PM permalink
Quote: terapined

Palin considering Senate run in Alaska.
The quitter wants to be a senator, couldn't make it thru 4 years as a governor, doesn't she realize its a 6 year term.


Who's calling whom a quitter???
Fighting BS one post at a time!
Mission146
Mission146
Joined: May 15, 2012
  • Threads: 123
  • Posts: 12837
January 13th, 2014 at 7:44:13 PM permalink
Unless you really want Terapined to come back, which you could just state directly, there's really no reason to post to someone who can be presumed to be not returning.
Vultures can't be choosers.
s2dbaker
s2dbaker
Joined: Jun 10, 2010
  • Threads: 51
  • Posts: 3259
January 13th, 2014 at 7:45:37 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Unless you really want Terapined to come back, which you could just state directly, there's really no reason to post to someone who can be presumed to be not returning.

You're trying to reason with the facepalm guy. It won't work, never does.
Someday, joor goin' to see the name of Googie Gomez in lights and joor goin' to say to joorself, "Was that her?" and then joor goin' to answer to joorself, "That was her!" But you know somethin' mister? I was always her yuss nobody knows it! - Googie Gomez
Beethoven9th
Beethoven9th
Joined: Jul 30, 2012
  • Threads: 75
  • Posts: 5072
January 13th, 2014 at 9:39:47 PM permalink
Quote: Mission146

Unless you really want Terapined to come back, which you could just state directly, there's really no reason to post to someone who can be presumed to be not returning.

I guess I just found it kind of ironic that a guy who was railing on somebody else for being a "quitter" ended up doing the same thing himself.

But I will certainly respect your wishes and will no longer reply to any of his posts.


Quote: s2dbaker

You're trying to reason with the facepalm guy. It won't work, never does.

LOL...you criticizing somebody for being "unreasonable" is like that other guy criticizing somebody for being a "quitter". :D
Fighting BS one post at a time!

  • Jump to: