Bacman
Bacman
  • Threads: 1
November 9th, 2014 at 11:19:46 PM permalink
Hello,

I would like to introduce Baccarat Online 3D. It’s a free game that I developed for mobile and Facebook. It has been quite successful, with close to a million downloads worldwide.

Baccarat enthusiasts will appreciate the “squeeze” feature which makes the game very realistic. There are also leaderboards, bonuses, and many other social features.

Here are the links to the game on all platforms:
Apple App Store:
Google Play:
Amazon:
Facebook:

I hope you’ll enjoy the game. I’d appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks!
Mark
DMSCR
DMSCR
  • Threads: 5
November 10th, 2014 at 10:54:56 AM permalink
It is one of the best baccarat simulators out there that mimics/replicates actual conditions and environment of a real baccarat table. Really like the design and layout. Only drawback is there are no free hands and/or playing both sides to move the shoe when you want to play alone or there is no one at your "table." If you can implement that like Baccarat Free from Katzou Ly that would be great.
Bacman
Bacman
November 10th, 2014 at 11:41:17 PM permalink
Hi DMSCR,

Thank you for your interest in Baccarat Online 3D.

About your suggestion. As a player myself, I really like this idea of free games. I’m going to discuss this with my team and start working on it right away so we can implement it in one of our next updates.

I’ll write again when I have more news about this. In the meantime, please give me any other suggestions you may have, I’m very open to new ideas.

Thanks!
Mark
Bacman
Bacman
January 28th, 2015 at 9:40:19 PM permalink
Hi DMSCR,

I want to let you know that we have just released a new version of Baccarat Online 3D and we have implemented your “free game” idea. Now, when you play alone at a Silver or Gold table, you can easily skip the next game.

We also added another feature that allows players to change table directly without having to go back to the game lobby. So if you don’t like the shoe you’re playing, you can quickly move on to another one.

Thanks again for your suggestion. If you have any other, please let me know.

Mark
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
  • Threads: 58
January 29th, 2015 at 3:19:49 AM permalink
I could just see myself now, a squeeze game on my tablet. I would be on the banker with huge money and the players return 7 and I had a face card and a three side and the 3-side turned out to have no pips in the middle. I would throw my tablet against the wall and bust it. My 2 year old would go get his mom and rat me out. It wouldn't be pretty. Hard enough being at Vegas and doing something stupid, like stabbing the card with a pen and the pen exploding and landing in my wife's face and she jumps, knocks over some huge drink she had in front of her-the drink winds up all over her and then the glass rolls across the layout resting in the dealers chip rack with the rest of the drink. Everyone looks at me cause I guaranteed a banker on that one.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
January 29th, 2015 at 9:21:13 AM permalink
Quote: Baccaratfrom79

I could just see myself now, a squeeze game on my tablet. I would be on the banker with huge money and the players return 7 and I had a face card and a three side and the 3-side turned out to have no pips in the middle. I would throw my tablet against the wall and bust it. My 2 year old would go get his mom and rat me out. It wouldn't be pretty. Hard enough being at Vegas and doing something stupid, like stabbing the card with a pen and the pen exploding and landing in my wife's face and she jumps, knocks over some huge drink she had in front of her-the drink winds up all over her and then the glass rolls across the layout resting in the dealers chip rack with the rest of the drink. Everyone looks at me cause I guaranteed a banker on that one.

Man, I was about to block this thread since I don't play Bac. But then you come up with an amusing anecdote like that and I want to go back and un-block all of the threads just to see what I've been missing :).
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
January 29th, 2015 at 9:39:50 AM permalink
That actually happened (not the tablet part the exploding pen I stabbed into the card and the table) at C.P. end of 2013. Luckily I got on a huge heater right after that.
Bac79=Hazardous Material and Chemical person correcting other's mistakes. Non AP'er, I can't count cards, low intelligence. Sprinkles magical dust on the cards. Has a lucky monkey. Baby also has a green one. Sum it up: "It's okay just blame me, it's all my fault"! ( No one believes me--so I chose to stop posting)
DMSCR
DMSCR
April 7th, 2015 at 11:46:15 AM permalink
Quote: Bacman

Hi DMSCR,

I want to let you know that we have just released a new version of Baccarat Online 3D and we have implemented your “free game” idea. Now, when you play alone at a Silver or Gold table, you can easily skip the next game.

We also added another feature that allows players to change table directly without having to go back to the game lobby. So if you don’t like the shoe you’re playing, you can quickly move on to another one.

Thanks again for your suggestion. If you have any other, please let me know.

Mark

Did you ever think about allowing the player to cut the deck of cards before play?
Baccaratfrom79
Baccaratfrom79
April 7th, 2015 at 11:57:35 AM permalink
Quote: AcesAndEights

Man, I was about to block this thread since I don't play Bac. But then you come up with an amusing anecdote like that and I want to go back and un-block all of the threads just to see what I've been missing :).[/qi ]

You wouldn't be missing anything! Only the bandwagon to jump on to get me off the board, LOL. I never played baccarat, never gambled, never married, never had kids, never owned a business, never did anything. I worked in a mickey D's and walked back and forth to my rented apartment. I have no experience whatsoever. In fact, I never gambled, visited vegas, AC or CT! LOL.

DMSCR
DMSCR
April 7th, 2015 at 12:17:10 PM permalink
Quote: Baccaratfrom79

I never played baccarat, never gambled, never married, never had kids, never owned a business, never did anything. I worked in a mickey D's and walked back and forth to my rented apartment. I have no experience whatsoever. In fact, I never gambled, visited vegas, AC or CT! LOL.

Egalite/Johno, you're back!!!
Gamblerspro
Gamblerspro
  • Threads: 0
July 26th, 2019 at 3:51:16 AM permalink
Awesome, thanks! Will check it out.
If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.
  • Jump to: