ncfatcat
ncfatcat
  • Threads: 2
September 25th, 2015 at 8:16:11 AM permalink
Don't worry about the Muslims, if the Israelites don't get them the French will.
Gambling is a metaphor for life. Hang around long enough and it's all gone.
HeySlick
HeySlick
  • Threads: 3
September 25th, 2015 at 8:43:54 AM permalink
Check out this link -- I still contend this man is a black racist and covert Muslim - I hope I live long enough to see the real truth brought forth about his real intentions for America.

https://www.google.com/search?q=page+261+the+audacity+of+hope&biw=1093&bih=438&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0CDcQ7AlqFQoTCLjh1t_BksgCFYeWiAodSWYKdA
HeySlick
HeySlick
September 25th, 2015 at 8:50:55 AM permalink
Quote: ncfatcat

Don't worry about the Muslims, if the Israelites don't get them the French will.

I'm not worried about decent law abiding Muslims who assimilate into our country - it's the radical ones that our politicians ignore and claim aren't a problem -- political correctness will ultimately destroy us.
SanchoPanza
SanchoPanza
  • Threads: 34
September 25th, 2015 at 10:00:33 AM permalink
Quote: HeySlick

I'm not worried about decent law abiding Muslims who assimilate into our country - it's the radical ones that our politicians ignore and claim aren't a problem -- political correctness will ultimately destroy us.

If you're referring to high school kids who remove the covering of an old clock and try to pass it off as their invention and then take it to school and disobey the teacher's instructions about it, all the while refusing to cooperate with the police, then you should ask our national leader why is such an incident being applauded at the White House?
Twirdman
Twirdman
  • Threads: 0
September 25th, 2015 at 10:30:15 AM permalink
Quote: HeySlick

How ironic i.e., you claim he never said any such thing, yet in the link YOU provided as you scroll down you'll see those exact words mentioned in lines/excerpts from his book 'The Audacity of Hope' IMO he's a racist black man and more than likely a covert Muslim - His own words are within that book and this man is our current President - wholly Toledo!

Well again no mention of Muslim, but more than that look at the sentiment. He was clearly talking about how we would have to learn from the mistakes of our past and specifically mentioned one of the ugliest parts of our past regarding immigrants, the interment of Japanese civilians during WWII. He said he would stand against that. So if you are trying to make that out as some kind of bad thing you have to be arguing that we should incarcerate random Muslim people with no history of radicalism for the simple reason they are Muslim or from countries that are predominately Muslim.

Not only that your contention is that it is racist not to intern these people and you are just thinking logically. Looking back at the Japanese interment other than the horrible pox mark on our national history and thousands upon thousands of lives nearly destroyed what did we get out of it. What would we get out of interning Muslims.
HeySlick
HeySlick
September 25th, 2015 at 11:23:25 AM permalink
Quote: SanchoPanza

If you're referring to high school kids who remove the covering of an old clock and try to pass it off as their invention and then take it to school and disobey the teacher's instructions about it, all the while refusing to cooperate with the police, then you should ask our national leader why is such an incident being applauded at the White House?

I contend Obama and the father put the kid up to this, after all the Obama regime said they were doing a study of how the American people react in social environments! I also believe the father and Obama are political friends, Muslim friends, Islam friends, anti - American friends, etc., etc.... Obama's speedy reaction to this is also setting off alarms for me! It's like he had insider information on this! Btw this Muslim kids father is a member of CAIR --- why don't you use the net and do some research instead of denying these things are happening.

edit
according to my various searches apparently clock boys father ISN'T a member of CAIR.
HeySlick
HeySlick
September 25th, 2015 at 11:32:10 AM permalink
Quote: Twirdman

Well again no mention of Muslim, but more than that look at the sentiment. He was clearly talking about how we would have to learn from the mistakes of our past and specifically mentioned one of the ugliest parts of our past regarding immigrants, the interment of Japanese civilians during WWII. He said he would stand against that. So if you are trying to make that out as some kind of bad thing you have to be arguing that we should incarcerate random Muslim people with no history of radicalism for the simple reason they are Muslim or from countries that are predominately Muslim.

Not only that your contention is that it is racist not to intern these people and you are just thinking logically. Looking back at the Japanese interment other than the horrible pox mark on our national history and thousands upon thousands of lives nearly destroyed what did we get out of it. What would we get out of interning Muslims.

What a ridiculous parallel -- I've NEVER said or mentioned anything about the possible or potential of interning Muslims. BTW try living in current events instead of dwelling in the past.
  • Jump to: