skrbornevrymin
skrbornevrymin
  • Threads: 1
January 10th, 2014 at 6:40:24 PM permalink
I call BS on this entire thread! McDonalds sells any size drink for the same price ($1.00) where I live and in most places I have visited around the U.S. I don't see any reason why they would squabble about 6 cents over some ice. The fact that some of you have spent a considerable amount of time assembling and analyzing all this data causes me some concern. Get a life guys! Really!

Edit: No. I did not spend time reading this entire thread, in case you are wondering.
wudged
wudged
  • Threads: 2
January 10th, 2014 at 7:00:34 PM permalink
And yet here you are posting..
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
January 11th, 2014 at 6:31:35 AM permalink
Quote: skrbornevrymin

I call BS on this entire thread! McDonalds sells any size drink for the same price ($1.00) where I live and in most places I have visited around the U.S. I don't see any reason why they would squabble about 6 cents over some ice. The fact that some of you have spent a considerable amount of time assembling and analyzing all this data causes me some concern. Get a life guys! Really!

McDonald's historically does things different in different territories. For example, on Long Island there is no mustard on the hamburgers. In MA/RI there has been lobster on the menu. Test markets of everything from pizza to McStuffins are legendary in the company. I can easily see this as a way they tried to test a market.

As to the time researching it, well that is what separates this board from many others. The Mythbusters are good, but there are only two of them.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
  • Jump to: