Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
May 8th, 2013 at 10:16:21 AM permalink
Dr. appointment this afternoon. Last year I was pronounced healthy as a horse. A 72 year old horse , sad to say.
Anyway, at that time I took absolutely no pills ever, and I do mean ever. Weighted 224 and was aptly described
by Evenbob in the Focus group pix as " the fireplug on the extreme left ".
Survived heart attack last Nov, mainly thru dumb luck. Googled symptoms, Josie drove me to hospital. Not a big fan
of medical care here, but the heart surgeon was there for his retirement party. Ruined that for him. Now his son is
doing follow-up care.
I take 4 prescribed pills, plus an aspirin every day now. UGH
For my annual exam today I will weigh in at 199 & 7/8 lbs. Some fat has been replaced with muscle thru weight training
and spinning classes at CMU.
Thanks for all the well wishes in the past.
I an proof of the adadge " Only the good die young "
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
Buzzard
Buzzard
  • Threads: 90
May 8th, 2013 at 10:56:45 AM permalink
Heading out the door, but just wondering ? 1 post in last 9 days from EvenBob ? ? ?
Shed not for her the bitter tear Nor give the heart to vain regret Tis but the casket that lies here, The gem that filled it Sparkles yet
rdw4potus
rdw4potus
  • Threads: 80
May 8th, 2013 at 10:58:26 AM permalink
I think Bob might already be in Vegas? He was headed that way, staying at Bally's.
"So as the clock ticked and the day passed, opportunity met preparation, and luck happened." - Maurice Clarett
Switch
Switch
  • Threads: 12
May 8th, 2013 at 11:14:50 AM permalink
Congrat's on the 24lbs weight loss Buzz.
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
May 8th, 2013 at 1:05:49 PM permalink
Quote: Switch

Congrat's on the 24lbs weight loss Buzz.

Likewise! especially with that added muscle!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
  • Jump to: