Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
January 20th, 2011 at 6:02:46 PM permalink
There have been a few questions about my looks on other threads.

The truth is I don't quite know what I look like en femme. It's been a long time since I've made myself up :( The last time I tried, the results were far from successful, to be extremely charitable about it... My hope is once I lose enough weight my face will return to something more manageable.

On that note, I have other problems. The shape of my face is not quite ideal, but over time I've learned what makeup and hairstyles work best. When i look over old photos some days I did better than others. At my best I do look quite femenine <g> and not at all like my, well, let's say non-femme self (it's complicated). from my not-unbiased perspective, I'd say I do look like a different person but am still recognizable.

That's the near future. The farther future may be a different matter. The effects of hormones are more dramatic elsewhere, but they do affect the face a little bit, mostly as regards skin texture. At that I've been lucky about wrinkles and other things. It helped, a lot, that I picked the habit of shielding my face from the sun when I suffered a skin condition. And of course there's cosmetic surgery, but that's even farther away.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
  • Jump to: