Thread Rating:

PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
Thanked by
DieterRideTheEdge
May 9th, 2024 at 5:06:16 PM permalink
So I’ve never enjoyed the act of posting new chips, my laziness gets in the way when I have 30+ chips to post. I continued to post because I really enjoyed the comments and discussion back and forth between members. However sadly the last few years we have lost a good number of our posters and the conversation died. There would be times when I posted a new chip every day for 5-7 days and there wouldn’t be a single comment in the thread. The conversation seems to have been revived the last 6 months a little bit which is why I’ve continued. I think that for now I’ll continue to post new chips but I do understand Doc having enough of it after so long. I’m personally on year 10 of this thread and I think it started 3 years before that so he’s been at this a long time.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
RideTheEdge
RideTheEdge
  • Threads: 2
May 9th, 2024 at 5:42:33 PM permalink
I always read the posts and enjoy keeping up with the discussion. Sorry for not contributing more comments to keep the thread alive. Also, I have half a dozen chips to contribute that I've been slow to post.

Perhaps a few of us could share the effort to keep the index up to date?
  • Jump to: