WizardofEngland
WizardofEngland
  • Threads: 61
September 30th, 2011 at 4:03:49 AM permalink
Well after the Christmas disater I am finally coming.
Sometime around November 1st until the end of the WSOP but I am on a super tight budget this time. Where can I stay near the rio that's decent but cheap ? Anyone want some British stuff bringing over? Somebody mentioned a copy of cluedo (clue).
http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/10042-woes-black-sheep-game-ii/#post151727
Nareed
Nareed
  • Threads: 373
September 30th, 2011 at 6:42:34 AM permalink
Quote: WizardofEngland

Well after the Christmas disater I am finally coming.

Good for you.

Quote:

Sometime around November 1st until the end of the WSOP but I am on a super tight budget this time. Where can I stay near the rio that's decent but cheap ?

I think right across the street from the Rio at the Sun Coast (or is it Gold Coast?) the Boyd property next to the Rio. It's bound to be cheaper, and there's a review right here on this site. Click on the Hotels tab at the top of the page and look for it.

On the other hand, check at Caesars Total Rewards page, too. You may find something there.
Donald Trump is a fucking criminal
WizardofEngland
WizardofEngland
  • Threads: 61
October 1st, 2011 at 1:06:31 PM permalink
Ok, so the hotels in my available budget are either the Riviera or the Stratosphere. Any opinions? I have read the reviews and there doesnt seem much in it other than distance.
http://wizardofvegas.com/forum/off-topic/general/10042-woes-black-sheep-game-ii/#post151727
heather
heather
  • Threads: 8
October 2nd, 2011 at 12:40:03 PM permalink
Imperial Palace is currently advertising $22/night, which ought to be within anybody's budget (cheaper than Motel Six!). I stayed there like twelve years ago, when it was under different management, and it was kind of a dump then. From what I understand, it hasn't improved any since. Out of the two you suggested, I'd go with Stratosphere just because I've heard that it's a better Player's Club. Haven't actually stayed at either, but I've played briefly at each. Stratosphere had a better vibe going, IMO.
  • Jump to: