minnesotajoe
minnesotajoe
  • Threads: 44
March 25th, 2011 at 8:25:58 AM permalink
Craps table was full. A guy got the dice who was shooting for first time that session (he had shot before, just not at that table). He gets the dice says aloud, "I feel an 11 coming up".. 11 shot.

Next roll he goes, "I feel that two-three 5 coming up". 5

Then he got quiet and kept shooting. He hit about four points. Was rolling a lot of numbers. Everybody at the table was pressing their bets up. He speaks again.. after placing the 6 he has, "come on with that 3-3".. Sure enough Hard 6.

This guy whenever he called his shot has guessed right.

Now, he had not been playing the Come.. but when his point was at 9 he had a Come be and his Come was at 8. After about 15 rolls he finally hit the 8. Now I'm guessing he forgot that the point was at 9... because as soon as he got the dice he yelled out, "Come on Seven" right as he was throwing. EVERYBODY at the table yelled out NOOOOOO! ... 4:3

The boxman was laughing hysterically.

A player at the end up of the table yelled out a swear that was so funny. "Motha --------" but it was so funny the way he yelled it. As if the shooter saying Come on 7 caused the dice to be 7
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
March 25th, 2011 at 8:39:35 AM permalink
dice setting paying off eh? you still have to pay attention it seems!
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
minnesotajoe
minnesotajoe
  • Threads: 44
March 25th, 2011 at 8:48:07 AM permalink
If he was setting the dice... that would make the story even more hilarious!

Unless there was method to what he was doing... the shooter would take the dice.. and shake them in his hand then shoot.

It's so funny.

I'm going to safely assume he did not want to lose all of his bets... so when he called out for the 7, I can assume he thought it was his Come Out and "wanted to get the 7 out of the way" since he rolled so many numbers without a 7.
gambler
gambler
  • Threads: 112
March 25th, 2011 at 11:01:14 AM permalink
It would of been great if someone yelled, "OFF on all my bets!" when the shooter called for the seven.
TIMSPEED
TIMSPEED
  • Threads: 89
March 25th, 2011 at 11:59:14 AM permalink
Quote: gambler

It would of been great if someone yelled, "OFF on all my bets!" when the shooter called for the seven.

EDIT: Would have been best if EVERYONE had said "OFF", picked up their odds, AND made a come bet in the equal value of their passline. Then NO ONE would have lost...I bet the boxman wouldn't have laughed too hard then.
Gambling calls to me...like this ~> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Nap37mNSmQ
  • Jump to: