Alexx22
Alexx22
  • Threads: 2
February 9th, 2024 at 12:24:06 AM permalink
Hello, some time ago I started exploring the world of cryptocurrencies and was faced with the issue of choosing a crypto wallet. What crypto wallets do you use and what are their pros and cons?
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 240
February 9th, 2024 at 2:28:49 AM permalink
I forget my brand, it is locked up.

Pros are it is unhackable. They have to hack the blockchain itself as all it really does is automate moving funds and keeping your keys.

Cons are if you lose the info you lose it all.
All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
  • Threads: 16
February 9th, 2024 at 2:30:44 AM permalink
Quote: AZDuffman

Pros are it is unhackable. They have to hack the blockchain itself as all it really does is automate moving funds and keeping your keys.

link to original post

Whoa, you don't have a scannable printout?
May the cards fall in your favor.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 9th, 2024 at 2:40:01 AM permalink
Quote: Dieter

link to original post

link to original post

Eh?

I have my like 20 word restoration phrase. I showed my sister what to look for if I die, disappear, or end up in federal prison. If we can get SHIB up to 2-3 cents a token the second may well happen.
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
February 9th, 2024 at 3:01:40 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Eh?

I have my like 20 word restoration phrase. I showed my sister what to look for if I die, disappear, or end up in federal prison. If we can get SHIB up to 2-3 cents a token the second may well happen.
link to original post

Ahh. My 'enthusiastic' acquaintance in the realm has his wallet information on paper, essentially with QR codes so he probably won't have to manually type it all in.

No idea if it's in a safe deposit box or he's got some alternate fireproof record storage. I'm not going to get called to unravel his world.
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
February 9th, 2024 at 3:39:01 AM permalink

link to original post

link to original post

Eh?

link to original post

Ahh. My 'enthusiastic' acquaintance in the realm has his wallet information on paper, essentially with QR codes so he probably won't have to manually type it all in.

No idea if it's in a safe deposit box or he's got some alternate fireproof record storage. I'm not going to get called to unravel his world.
link to original post

Both ways exist I imagine. I forget why I picked mine probably did some online research. I’m one of the only people I know does crypto. Eventually I explained to said sister if something happens look for this thing it will have a bit of cash on it. Sent a pic first she had no idea what it was
Dieter
Administrator
Dieter
February 12th, 2024 at 3:07:16 AM permalink
Quote: Alexx22

Hello, some time ago I started exploring the world of cryptocurrencies and was faced with the issue of choosing a crypto wallet. What crypto wallets do you use and what are their pros and cons?
link to original post

Nuke for spam / verbatim dupe post.
  • Jump to: