BillHasRetired
BillHasRetired
  • Threads: 5
September 8th, 2022 at 7:03:04 PM permalink
Clark County Public Administrator Robert Telles was arraigned at the Regional Justice Center in Las Vegas on open murder charges in the slaying of Las Vegas Review-Journal investigative reporter Jeff German, who was investigating public corruption in Clark County. He is currently held without bail.

It's not known if he is has been removed from his office or not.He's been suspended from his job.

Local 8 report

I've read some twitter commentary from journalists, and, wow, are they spooked that this could happen.
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
Thanked by
camapl
September 8th, 2022 at 8:18:10 PM permalink
You read about people committing suicide over financial problems, murdering over perceived damage to their lives by others, and yet you have other people who lose everything and don't off themselves don't lash out and just live out their lives.

Well, now this Telles guy is going to end up in prison for about forever over that someone was supposedly ruining his life - I doubt he considered that his own actions would end up ruining his life even more than anything the reporter could have done.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 297
Thanked by
camapl
September 8th, 2022 at 8:53:02 PM permalink
Quote: MDawg

You read about people committing suicide over financial problems, murdering over perceived damage to their lives by others, and yet you have other people who lose everything and don't off themselves don't lash out and just live out their lives.

Well, now this Telles guy is going to end up in prison for about forever over that someone was supposedly ruining his life - I doubt he considered that his own actions would end up ruining his life even more than anything the reporter could have done.
link to original post

Well, hear, hear, we both are in total agreement.
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
BillHasRetired
BillHasRetired
  • Threads: 5
September 8th, 2022 at 10:54:01 PM permalink
The officials said "We won't make a decision on the death penalty for several months yet." But if anyone deserves it, it's Telles. No question of his guilt, in my mind.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 260
September 9th, 2022 at 12:26:16 PM permalink
What’s great is that he gets free meals and a home for the rest of his life no?
MDawg
MDawg
  • Threads: 39
September 9th, 2022 at 12:56:15 PM permalink
The ones who commit suicide over avoiding prison, should take note of the three hots and a cot carefree lifestyle, of especially federal prisons.

But the ones who commit murder to try to avoid something coming down the pipes that might ruin their lives, are cutting their noses off to spite their faces, BIG TIME.
I tell you it’s wonderful to be here, man. I don’t give a damn who wins or loses. It’s just wonderful to be here with you people. https://wizardofvegas.com/forum/gambling/betting-systems/33908-the-adventures-of-mdawg/
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 89
February 18th, 2024 at 7:23:55 AM permalink
Case goes to trial next month
Here is an excellent article recapping the case from the perspective of the journalists that worked with Jeff German

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jeff-german-slain-las-vegas-journalist-robert-telles-arrest-dna-evidence/
Its just a forum. Nothing here to get obsessed about.
  • Jump to: