PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
February 27th, 2022 at 4:15:56 PM permalink
I’ve learned via Twitter and Mickey Crimm that Puckerbutt who was a member here for 8 years before he got sick 6 months ago. Puckerbutt was a machine pro out of Oklahoma and from my interactions with him he was a very nice guy. I don’t know if I ever had any interactions with him here but once we both realized on Twitter that we knew each other we chatted a bunch last year.

Other than being a slot pro the only other thing that I knew about Daryl was that he loved patterns in numbers. We would post recurring numbers to each other while playing slot machines. Things like a mhb that was at $4444.44 (the picture also had the minor at $444.42 which made me sad lol).

RIP Puckerbutt

(Wizard has approved this post)
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
February 28th, 2022 at 6:54:51 AM permalink
Puckerbutt had a great sense of humor. Click on any of his 176 posts and you'll find he was very clever with his jokes, disguising them as casual observations. At the same time, he has a clean record, never once suspended.

I can't say I had much interaction with Pucker. Most of his posts were about advantage play in slots. I would have been interested to know his thoughts on the Cashman Bingo thread. He seems like the kind of guy I would have been happy to share a beer and conversation with.

Sadly, we add another name to the list of members who have left us too soon -- DanLubin, perdition, and now Puckerbutt. Am I forgetting anyone?

RIP.
Last edited by: Wizard on Feb 28, 2022
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 122
February 28th, 2022 at 6:58:34 AM permalink
Quote: Wizard

Puckerbutt had a great sense of humor. Click on any of his 176 posts and you'll find he was very clever with his jokes, disguising them as casual observations. At the same time, he has a clean record, never once suspended.

I can't say I had much interaction with Pucker. Most of his posts were about advantage play in slots. I would have been interested to know his thoughts on the Cashman Bingo thread. He seems like the kind of guy I would have been happy to share a beer and conversation with.

Sadly, we add another name to the list of members who have left us too soon -- DanLubin, perdition, and how Puckerbutt. Am I forgetting anyone?

RIP.
link to original post

Fleastiff.... almost assuredly....
JohnnyQ
JohnnyQ
  • Threads: 262
February 28th, 2022 at 2:13:43 PM permalink
RIP

https://www.legacy.com/us/obituaries/name/daryl-brubaker-obituary?id=32396350
There's emptiness behind their eyes There's dust in all their hearts They just want to steal us all and take us all apart
mcallister3200
mcallister3200
  • Threads: 17
February 28th, 2022 at 4:07:02 PM permalink
Steeldco a few years back as well.
  • Jump to: