kewlj
kewlj
  • Threads: 216
August 21st, 2021 at 12:33:12 PM permalink
Might as well be the new name of this forum. Mdawg has clearly manipulated Wizard and is calling the shots here. Mdawg has made a mockery of the forum and of Wizard, which was his intent from day one. I can no longer be associated with this forum that I used to respect a great deal.
Keeneone
Keeneone
  • Threads: 21
August 21st, 2021 at 12:45:15 PM permalink
Wellbush
Wellbush
  • Threads: 11
August 21st, 2021 at 12:46:56 PM permalink
Quote: kewlj

Might as well be the new name of this forum. Mdawg has clearly manipulated Wizard and is calling the shots here. Mdawg has made a mockery of the forum and of Wizard, which was his intent from day one. I can no longer be associated with this forum that I used to respect a great deal.

this is very insulting to the Dawg, WOV and Wizard.
All persons reading my posts gamble at their own risk, as I do. I don't ordinarily dispute math. I may dispute math I don't understand, or if I think it's faulty. I am not a conspiracy theorist.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
August 21st, 2021 at 12:58:03 PM permalink

Goodbye then.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
Wizard
Administrator
Wizard
  • Threads: 1493
August 21st, 2021 at 4:50:40 PM permalink

Goodbye. I will file this one, as usual, as an indefinite resignation. As a reminder, you must serve at least 30 days and then may come back upon request. If you prefer anything else, let me know at DT.

I wish you well.
"For with much wisdom comes much sorrow." -- Ecclesiastes 1:18 (NIV)
  • Jump to: