speedycrap
speedycrap
  • Threads: 46
March 25th, 2021 at 3:03:12 PM permalink
I just started using Paypal for a few months. Today I found out my bank account linked to Paypal having a negative balance. I check my bank account and it was pre authorized Payapl debit. I then check my paypal account and I have enough to cover the charge. Problem: I did not remember any purchase on that specific date. Also I found another 2 Paypal debit on my bank account. I always have money in Paypal before spending any.
Question: Is my Paypal account hacked or compromised please? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
sabre
sabre
  • Threads: 3
March 25th, 2021 at 3:09:58 PM permalink
What did Paypal say when you asked them?
speedycrap
speedycrap
March 25th, 2021 at 3:11:00 PM permalink
Quote: sabre

What did Paypal say when you asked them?

I have not talked to Paypal yet. Do I say fraud or just dispute payment?
speedycrap
speedycrap
March 25th, 2021 at 3:13:32 PM permalink
I always check my balance before spending with paypal. That was why I took 2-3 weeks to pay Wizard on a bet. I transferred money to Paypal then I paid Wizard. It took 2 weeks for money from my bank to Paypal. But my account was debited the next day.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 259
March 25th, 2021 at 3:33:14 PM permalink
Quote: speedycrap

I just started using Paypal for a few months. Today I found out my bank account linked to Paypal having a negative balance. I check my bank account and it was pre authorized Payapl debit. I then check my paypal account and I have enough to cover the charge. Problem: I did not remember any purchase on that specific date. Also I found another 2 Paypal debit on my bank account. I always have money in Paypal before spending any.
Question: Is my Paypal account hacked or compromised please? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

yes it was hacked - assume it was even if it wasnt and contact paypal - not us - sorry

and i should tell you my job is IT. and what you described seems very suspicious - as in it was hacked IMO
  • Jump to: