BralasLT
Administrator
BralasLT
  • Threads: 103
Thanked by
Zuga
December 4th, 2020 at 9:48:39 AM permalink
In case you did not know who iDenise Coates is, she's a. co-founder and joint chief executive officer of bet365. In 2019, she earned £323 Million!!

She's ranked #383 on the Forbes in 2020. But besides that, she's married and a mother to five children.

She's a quite remarkable woman, don't you think? Here's an article on how she build her empire , childhood, growing up....

She certainly commands respect.
La justice poursuit le corps au-delà de toute souffrance possible. Michel Foucault (Surveiller et punir)
odiousgambit
odiousgambit
  • Threads: 326
December 4th, 2020 at 10:20:41 AM permalink
I'm trying to decide who wins the award for best post of the last 24 hours.

Should it be this one? I dunno it has to compete with ChumpChange's "VIRTUAL CRAPS w REAL DICE etc " ... C-Change has a chance since he not only put a similar level of content in it, but also put the title in Caps. Nonetheless, I have to say this one is one to bookmark for future moments when a guy wants to waste a minute or two of his life he can never get back.
the next time Dame Fortune toys with your heart, your soul and your wallet, raise your glass and praise her thus: “Thanks for nothing, you cold-hearted, evil, damnable, nefarious, low-life, malicious monster from Hell!”   She is, after all, stone deaf. ... Arnold Snyder
DeMango
DeMango
  • Threads: 36
Thanked by
odiousgambit
December 4th, 2020 at 10:57:57 AM permalink
The combined work of Chump Change this year should earn a special award.
When a rock is thrown into a pack of dogs, the one that yells the loudest is the one who got hit.
  • Jump to: