OneAngryDwarf
OneAngryDwarf
  • Threads: 44
November 26th, 2010 at 3:25:45 PM permalink
Just seeing if anyone else is planning to be in LV the week of the 16th. I'll be there all week, making up for my planned September trip (postponed due to sudden career change). Staying at Caesars Palace for the first four days, Red Rock the last three. Looking forward to going and perhaps meeting some of you. Thanks and good luck!
"I believe I've passed the age/of consciousness and righteous rage/I've found that just surviving was a noble fight... I once believed in causes too/I had my pointless point of view/And life went on no matter who was wrong or right..." --Billy Joel
Doc
Doc
  • Threads: 46
November 26th, 2010 at 5:08:58 PM permalink
Nope, not quite. I read your post and thought there was a match, but I had initially skipped over the title. I will be there the 16th of December, actually the 13th-18th. A dead week, but it mostly works for me.
OneAngryDwarf
OneAngryDwarf
  • Threads: 44
December 27th, 2010 at 7:21:55 PM permalink
Bump in case anyone missed it the first time around. I've extended my stay by two days, now staying 1/14-1/23.
"I believe I've passed the age/of consciousness and righteous rage/I've found that just surviving was a noble fight... I once believed in causes too/I had my pointless point of view/And life went on no matter who was wrong or right..." --Billy Joel
  • Jump to: