Poll

No votes (0%)
No votes (0%)
1 vote (100%)

1 member has voted

heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1168
September 21st, 2020 at 7:13:16 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

You are a man after my own heart. If we just kill everyone there would be no sadness or sorrow.



The walking dead... they had the virus in them all along and were going to be zombies no matter what ... still have no clue why they needed an entire franchise after the first season

But to respond to the other stuff... I knew it would turn to ďkill everyoneĒ but I actually disagree because there are really good people out there who donít deserve to die.

Iím just mad at the entire thing because I know killing these people is not the answer per se but how do you stop someone who doesnít care or have cares that align with the greater good, when the greater good canít help themselves and have to rely on people who only are active when called upon and canít even legally themselves watch over or do anything besides give them these free amenities
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1168
September 21st, 2020 at 7:22:15 PM permalink
I should also remind everyone that Iíve been to jail and I was previously a felon who has turned his life around and when I was in there I asked people what they were going to do after jail and if they would turn their lives around and they straight up said no. Not a single person I asked cared about being a productive citizen
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg 
Joined: Jul 13, 2012
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 838
September 21st, 2020 at 7:35:03 PM permalink
This guy tried to break into my truck with an antenna and left. after looking at the video we called the cops. Cops said that a truck down the road is abandoned after stolen. So they wanted the video.

I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg 
Joined: Jul 13, 2012
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 838
September 21st, 2020 at 7:42:07 PM permalink
Omg i have to grab my meds

I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1168
September 21st, 2020 at 7:49:50 PM permalink
im sorry... i ordered food tonight and they completely screwed it up ... it got me started and then i read your post and i just went off... i have the ability to transfer my emotions to others very easily and i didnt think i would be able to convey my anger as well as i did in a post...

i mean you order nachos... ask if they have the specific sauce you want twice before you get there and then they tell me my nachos sauce isnt available after i pay.... i tell them that the sauce is the only reason i ate there in the first place and that nothing else is appealing on the menu and then subsequently after i get done saying that they ask me if i would want anything else besides it...

they gave me my money back .... i get to keep the nachos... i get home and theres no freaking cheese

SMH

and then it lead to my rant so i apologize for "gassing" you up sir
jjjoooggg
jjjoooggg 
Joined: Jul 13, 2012
  • Threads: 30
  • Posts: 838
September 21st, 2020 at 7:52:53 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

im sorry... i ordered food tonight and they completely screwed it up ... it got me started and then i read your post and i just went off... i have the ability to transfer my emotions to others very easily and i didnt think i would be able to convey my anger as well as i did in a post...

i mean you order nachos... ask if they have the specific sauce you want twice before you get there and then they tell me my nachos sauce isnt available after i pay.... i tell them that the sauce is the only reason i ate there in the first place and that nothing else is appealing on the menu and then subsequently after i get done saying that they ask me if i would want anything else besides it...

they gave me my money back .... i get to keep the nachos... i get home and theres no freaking cheese

SMH

and then it lead to my rant so i apologize for "gassing" you up sir



No cheese on Nachos, wow.

I've been battling high blood pressure for a long time. Has nothing to do with this thread. I just ate a buttered steak. I usually get a headache after a steak. I really need to get this blood pressure nailed down. I just took a bunch of sedatives. Will pull me through.

3 or 4 doctors said I need to sell the restaurant or die with a cerebral stroke. My parents still want to keep it open. Sounds kinda weak. But if it works I should.
I belong to an elite group called the "Zombie Outbreak Response Team."
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3548
September 21st, 2020 at 8:45:06 PM permalink
Wasn't there a rule that posts should have something to do with gambling? If not, there should be.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1168
September 21st, 2020 at 8:59:40 PM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

Wasn't there a rule that posts should have something to do with gambling? If not, there should be.


ZCore13



in that case lets just remove the off topic category all together?
Zcore13
Zcore13
Joined: Nov 30, 2009
  • Threads: 39
  • Posts: 3548
September 21st, 2020 at 9:11:29 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

in that case lets just remove the off topic category all together?



Great idea.


ZCore13
I am an employee of a Casino. Former Table Games Director,, current Pit Supervisor. All the personal opinions I post are my own and do not represent the opinions of the Casino or Tribe that I work for.
heatmap
heatmap
Joined: Feb 12, 2018
  • Threads: 166
  • Posts: 1168
September 22nd, 2020 at 7:50:36 AM permalink
Quote: Zcore13

Great idea.


ZCore13



lol you would cut your own hand off just so you wouldnt possibly steal something in the future wouldnt you?

  • Jump to: