Thread Rating:

SOOPOO
SOOPOO
  • Threads: 108
June 30th, 2020 at 7:26:58 AM permalink
Go darkoz! March 21 or so CYDY was trading at less than a dollar. It temporarily broke $10 today! A tenfold increase in around 3 months is a grand slam! I have to believe it will be approved for widespread use. Unlike you, I do NOT believe it will be effective enough to 'end' the pandemic, but I do believe that if it lowers deaths, length of hospitalization, and need for hospitalization even 20%, it is another big win for big Pharma and the American (and world) people. It most assuredly can be used concurrently with dexamethasone, and likely also with Remdesivir. Maybe the triple cocktail can cut the death rate by over 50%, and that gets us closer to "it's just the flu".

darkoz... what is your "in" price on CYDY? It seems like it was around $3 for a while.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 229
June 30th, 2020 at 11:36:41 AM permalink
Quote: SOOPOO

Go darkoz! March 21 or so CYDY was trading at less than a dollar. It temporarily broke $10 today! A tenfold increase in around 3 months is a grand slam! I have to believe it will be approved for widespread use. Unlike you, I do NOT believe it will be effective enough to 'end' the pandemic, but I do believe that if it lowers deaths, length of hospitalization, and need for hospitalization even 20%, it is another big win for big Pharma and the American (and world) people. It most assuredly can be used concurrently with dexamethasone, and likely also with Remdesivir. Maybe the triple cocktail can cut the death rate by over 50%, and that gets us closer to "it's just the flu".

darkoz... what is your "in" price on CYDY? It seems like it was around $3 for a while.

I got in 3300 shares at $2.94.

When it hit $10 this morning I had profit of over twenty grand.

Then the stock got hit with a 7 minute coordinated short attack.

Just learning about these things now. Some millionaire bragging how he did it and made millions. Crazy. And apparently legal!

Dropped from $10 to $4.65 in 7 minutes.

But quickly climbing back up. I'm still in it and still in profit. A lot of people had their stock "stolen" this morning unfortunately

For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee

• Jump to: