Thread Rating:

onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 212
May 17th, 2021 at 6:11:03 PM permalink
Sorry this doesn't seem to have worked out. After a while, someone would have found out whether this was good or not and the price would have climbed a lot. In retrospect, you could have been first, but after a while, you have to wonder why you're the only one there. You never know what's next with the other uses, but I doubt they're going to find anything they don't already know.

I didn't know such small stocks can be shorted. I'm under the impression a stock needs a value of $5 to be shorted. I assume the value must be $5 when they begin and can keep it up until they cover or the stock goes to $0. Must be true because they were doing it big time to GME. I btw bought 1 share of GME, going to hold it theoretically.
I am a robot.
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 296
Thanked by
onenickelmiracle
May 17th, 2021 at 6:31:52 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

Sorry this doesn't seem to have worked out. After a while, someone would have found out whether this was good or not and the price would have climbed a lot. In retrospect, you could have been first, but after a while, you have to wonder why you're the only one there. You never know what's next with the other uses, but I doubt they're going to find anything they don't already know.

I didn't know such small stocks can be shorted. I'm under the impression a stock needs a value of $5 to be shorted. I assume the value must be $5 when they begin and can keep it up until they cover or the stock goes to $0. Must be true because they were doing it big time to GME. I btw bought 1 share of GME, going to hold it theoretically.

Thanks.

Yes OTC can be shorted. In fact there is less oversight rules from what I gather making OTC very good targets
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
rsactuary
rsactuary
  • Threads: 29
Thanked by
unJonRogerKint
May 17th, 2021 at 9:23:19 PM permalink
I think it's disingenuous to give an update and not talk about the plethora of fraud lawsuits the company has been hit with.

This goes back a couple months to when they issued a news release with positive news on Leronlimab related to COVID, but when the data was published supporting the news, it basically said the opposite thing. So now every law firm in the country is suing them for misleading investors.

Having said that, I'm only in for $2000, and I've lost 75% of my investment, but I will be holding on to the shares to see what happens.
  • Jump to: