Eggharbor
Eggharbor
  • Threads: 1
January 1st, 2020 at 11:36:24 AM permalink
There's another gambling forum where I've read their stuff for several months and I've noticed a thread with about four to five hundred pages about this website and although I never posted on this one I've been reading this one for years.

They have almost a half a million views and it seems like two or three dozen banned people from this website everyday they put so much energy and motivation into the stuff they write about many of the people and the admin of this site.

Can anyone give me a summation as to why anybody would even venture into spending that much time to talk bad about websites and owners or Administration people?
charliepatrick
charliepatrick
  • Threads: 39
January 1st, 2020 at 11:40:57 AM permalink
Quote: Eggharbor

...another gambling forum...

? Which one ?
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 26
January 1st, 2020 at 11:45:02 AM permalink
Probably gambling forum or VCT but the former has a very large butthurt WoV thread.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. — Amarillo Slim Preston
Eggharbor
Eggharbor
  • Threads: 1
January 1st, 2020 at 11:45:55 AM permalink
Gamblingforums. Is the name.

Not trying to talk bad about anybody seriously. Curiosity for the last few weeks why a group of people would put so much energy and so much time and it appears almost every day into what they do. Can anybody shed any light?
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
January 1st, 2020 at 11:54:35 AM permalink
Hi EggHarbour. Welcome to the forum.

There's another gambling forum where I've read their stuff for several months

There are a few forums out there.
Quote:

I've been reading this one for years.

Thanks for your dedication.
Quote:

They have

Quote:

it seems like two or three dozen banned people from this website everyday they put so much energy and motivation into the stuff they write about many of the people and the admin of this site.

Rule 16 applies
Quote: forum rules

16: Messages from banned members: Do not quote anything, neither public nor private, a banned member has said. If we ban somebody it means we don't want to hear from them any longer. (Added 6/9/2016)

Quote:

Can anyone give me a summation as to why anybody would even venture into spending that much time to talk bad about websites and owners or Administration people?

Not really, not fairly.
Back to rule 16, I guess.
What is discussed on another forum can probably be best explained on another forum.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
DRich
DRich
  • Threads: 86
January 1st, 2020 at 12:44:04 PM permalink

The simple answer is many of those posters have been banned from here.
At my age, a "Life In Prison" sentence is not much of a deterrent.
OnceDear
OnceDear
  • Threads: 63
January 1st, 2020 at 12:52:05 PM permalink
Quote: DRich

The simple answer is many of those posters have been banned from here.

And many posters might be the creations of few people, who like to talk to, argue with, debate with themselves. It may seem harsh, but such 'sock puppets' are not welcome here.
Psalm 25:16 Turn to me and be gracious to me, for I am lonely and afflicted. Proverbs 18:2 A fool finds no satisfaction in trying to understand, for he would rather express his own opinion.
  • Jump to: