Thread Rating:

rxwine
rxwine
  • Threads: 158
August 12th, 2019 at 7:43:28 PM permalink
Quote: PokerGrinder

This forum used to be about something interesting and it has been reduced to the lefts and rights shitting all over each other.

I wish someone would apply Occam's razor. Either ban it, or move it. I prefer at the bottom of page for all off topic and staying there, so you don't see it unless you want to. And just hammer people who post elsewhere with a 3 day.
Quasimodo? Does that name ring a bell?
EvenBob
EvenBob
  • Threads: 421
Thanks for this post from:
MaxPenpetroglyph
August 12th, 2019 at 7:46:40 PM permalink
Quote: AxelWolf

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind Bob started this thread with the intention of causing controversy.

Nope. Again, a mod told us to start
a Gay thread, so I started one. So
I'm the bad guy? What did I say here
that's hateful or not true. Nothing.
The offense in 2019 is just discussing
it at all. That's how low society has
gotten.
"It's not enough to succeed, your friends must fail." Gore Vidal
EvenBob
EvenBob
August 12th, 2019 at 7:51:23 PM permalink
Quote: rxwine

I wish someone would apply Occam's razor. Either ban it, or move it.

Been on forums since 1992. You ban
it you keep the integrity of the
forum, and lose most of your best
posters. See, it's like this. Hold on
to your hat, this is big.

You. Can't. Please. Everybody.

So just keep on keepin on and live
with it or lose it.
PokerGrinder
PokerGrinder
  • Threads: 21
ForagerdarkozAussieOnceDear
August 12th, 2019 at 7:52:09 PM permalink
EB you come off as a homophobic bigot which seems par to the course because youíre a homophobic bigot. Of course the straight white male doesnít understand intolerance...

This thread started off of comments referring to gays, transgenders and pedophiles in the same group. Are we seriously comparing good people to f*cking pedophiles? That piece of sh*t (Trump) has made people way to comfortable to spew hatred and think that it is ok in everyday life. I guess it is ok at this point in the United States.
You can shear a sheep a hundred times, but you can skin it only once. ó Amarillo Slim Preston
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
RSpetroglyph
August 12th, 2019 at 7:55:04 PM permalink
God Bless the USA. We're busy going back and forth about a gay thread while Argentinians are becoming the new Venezuela. They lost 30%+ in their market and currency today.

#GOTSILVER?
RS
RS
  • Threads: 62
MaxPen
August 12th, 2019 at 7:58:03 PM permalink
EDIT: Put my post in a spoiler tag. If you are easily offended, donít bother opening & reading it. Please donít ban me for simply expressing my thoughts, as I have no intention of insulting or disparaging anyone based on sex, religion, creed, or other things like that.

I like turtles.
# Свободный Натан
gordonm888
gordonm888
  • Threads: 31
August 12th, 2019 at 8:01:35 PM permalink
Quote: EvenBob

Yeah, no.

"Drawing on information from four recent national and two state-level population-based surveys, the analyses suggest that there are more than 8 million adults in the US who are lesbian, gay, or bisexual, comprising 3.5% of the adult population."

But that includes women, which I
don't consider to be Gay. For men,
it's held around 2% for decades.

Um, if 3.5% of the population is LGBTQ, then it does NOT go down to 2% by eliminating lesbians. To first order, I assume that 3.5% of men and 3.5% of women would be gay , which would sum to 3.5% of the entire population as LGBTQ.
Sometimes, people are just a bottomless mystery. And, after all, this is just a sh*tty little forum in the sun-less backwaters of the online world.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
ForagerAussieOnceDearrsactuary
August 12th, 2019 at 8:06:52 PM permalink

EB you come off as a homophobic bigot which seems par to the course because youíre a homophobic bigot. Of course the straight white male doesnít understand intolerance...

Totally agree
This board has become a cesspool of hate due to the extremist right wing
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"
EvenBob
EvenBob
August 12th, 2019 at 8:09:38 PM permalink

EB you come off as a homophobic bigot which seems par to the course because youíre a homophobic bigot.

Gee, that sounds an awful lot
like name calling, and it's not
in the least bit true.
terapined
terapined
  • Threads: 76
August 12th, 2019 at 8:10:13 PM permalink
Quote: RS

EDIT: Put my post in a spoiler tag. If you are easily offended, donít bother opening & reading it. Please donít ban me for simply expressing my thoughts, as I have no intention of insulting or disparaging anyone based on sex, religion, creed, or other things like that.

I like turtles.

Spoiler?????????
I love turtles
MD Terrapins, my favorite college team
Terrapin Station, one of my all time favorite songs
I'm terapined and I could care less what RS likes
"Everybody's bragging and drinking that wine, I can tell the Queen of Diamonds by the way she shines, Come to Daddy on an inside straight, I got no chance of losing this time" -Grateful Dead- "Loser"

• Jump to: