Thread Rating:

ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 22
Thanks for this post from:
rxwine
August 21st, 2019 at 5:04:51 AM permalink
The forum is pretty dead.

It's now 50% gambling posts, 50% bus trolling posts.
Ding Dong the Witch is Dead
AcesAndEights
AcesAndEights
  • Threads: 67
August 21st, 2019 at 6:00:13 AM permalink
Quote: gordonm888

I am liking this post-politics forum -there seems to be an uptick in gambling/math/Vegas posts -or maybe they are just more visible.. I don't miss the sewage pf the politics threads. Just my opinion.

Same. I am happy for the change.

Sure you can block posts you don't want to read...but when there are 5 new ones popping up every day to block, you kind of get fatigued.

Plus, I actually enjoy some of those discussions, I just don't have the time. So I would stay away just so I wouldn't get sucked in.
"So drink gamble eat f***, because one day you will be dust." -ontariodealer
kubikulann
kubikulann
  • Threads: 27
August 21st, 2019 at 6:50:43 AM permalink
Quote: ams288

ams288, could you please make an agreement with EvenBob to not use the same thumbnail? Itís irritating to think one posted when itís the other...

(Actually, itís irritating to have to look at a <present leader>ís face, anyway. If you wish to make a political statement, put up Lincoln or Kennedy or Obama or Washington or Roosevelt... My preferred US president is Eisenhower: he was apolitical.)

<Note: edited to conform to the New Rule. Praise to the All-Great Mod.>
Reperiet qui quaesiverit
Puckerbutt
Puckerbutt
  • Threads: 1
August 21st, 2019 at 10:26:06 AM permalink
Quote: kubikulann

ams288, could you please make an agreement with EvenBob to not use the same thumbnail? Itís irritating to think one posted when itís the other...

(Actually, itís irritating to have to look at a <present leader>ís face, anyway. If you wish to make a political statement, put up Lincoln or Kennedy or Obama or Washington or Roosevelt... My preferred US president is Eisenhower: he was apolitical.)

As a political history buff and button collector, may I offer a suggestion that might satisfy you both?

Warning: Proceed with caution!

If'n I'd a knowed you wanted to have went with me - I'd a seen that you got to get to go.
kubikulann
kubikulann
  • Threads: 27
August 21st, 2019 at 10:32:52 AM permalink
Why is it that when someone quotes your post, sometimes you can still edit it, sometimes itís frozen?
Reperiet qui quaesiverit
darkoz
darkoz
  • Threads: 238
August 21st, 2019 at 10:42:01 AM permalink

Why is it that when someone quotes your post, sometimes you can still edit it, sometimes itís frozen?

You can only edit your own posts.

And you have a limited amount of time till its locked. I think 3 days or perhaps 48 hours. Not sure
For Whom the bus tolls; The bus tolls for thee
tringlomane
tringlomane
  • Threads: 8
August 21st, 2019 at 10:43:36 AM permalink

There is a timer.

It can help prevent people from changing something controversial and say, "No, I didn't say that!"

• Jump to: