Thread Rating:

petroglyph
petroglyph
  • Threads: 19
Thanks for this post from:
rxwinebobbartop
April 29th, 2019 at 1:09:19 PM permalink
Anti free press advocates try to fake smear Julian with poop story. https://www.mintpressnews.com/assange-poop-smear-concocted-cover-ecuadors-4-2-b-imf-loan/257554/

Note loan to Ecuador is closer to ten billion than 4.
TigerWu
TigerWu
  • Threads: 21
April 29th, 2019 at 1:44:06 PM permalink
Wow, he's only 47 years old.

Holing up in that embassy for seven years was not kind to him. Looks like he's on the wrong side of 60.
petroglyph
petroglyph
Thanks for this post from:
bobbartop
April 29th, 2019 at 8:12:19 PM permalink
Weird, this thread disappeared? I wish the Assange threads were consolidated, but wouldn't envy anyone having to do all that.

Did you know Eric Prince's [Blackwater, Xe, FSG] sister is billionaire Education Secretary Betsy DeVos ? Coincidence, no worry's.

One of the problems with silencing free press is we will never know what wars we are fighting and how much they cost.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-28/its-2019-guess-whos-back-iraq
beachbumbabs
Administrator
beachbumbabs
  • Threads: 99
April 29th, 2019 at 9:18:31 PM permalink
Quote: petroglyph

Weird, this thread disappeared? I wish the Assange threads were consolidated, but wouldn't envy anyone having to do all that.

Did you know Eric Prince's [Blackwater, Xe, FSG] sister is billionaire Education Secretary Betsy DeVos ? Coincidence, no worry's.

One of the problems with silencing free press is we will never know what wars we are fighting and how much they cost.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-04-28/its-2019-guess-whos-back-iraq

Not a coincidence, sorry. They're both awful.
If the House lost every hand, they wouldn't deal the game.
petroglyph
petroglyph
January 26th, 2021 at 1:03:33 PM permalink

Quote: TigerWu

Tulsi Gabbard

@TulsiGabbard
The arrest of #JulianAssange is meant to send a message to all Americans and journalists: be quiet, behave, toe the line. Or you will pay the price.

So, don't break any laws? Sure, I have no problem with that...

I got $10 that says that if Assange is convicted of a crime in the U.S. court system, he will be pardoned by Trump (or whoever is President) by inauguration day, 2021.

Any takers?

To clarify, I will bet the ten dollars that Assange is not pardoned by inauguration 2021, for any reason, including death or ongoing trial. For that distinction, I will give you 1.5 to 1 odds, up to twenty dollars?

I accept these terms.

For what amount?

Oh, sorry, just the $10.

I believe we have a bet.

I believe I won this bet, what say you?
OnceDear
Administrator
OnceDear
  • Threads: 45
January 26th, 2021 at 1:19:52 PM permalink
I tried to PM Tigerwu a reminder, but he doesn't accept PMs.
He last logged in here in April.
Take care out there. Spare a thought for the newly poor who were happy in their world just a few days ago, but whose whole way of life just collapsed..

• Jump to: