onenickelmiracle
onenickelmiracle
  • Threads: 189
November 2nd, 2018 at 3:01:37 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Lying to a Federal Agent is a crime in and of itself. Every time I purchase, at a legal dispensary, the information is recorded and who knows who it is shared with. I've been told the police in Nevada can search these purchases and revoke the concealed weapons permit of anyone who purchases. Who knows where else it goes.
I'm not concerned about who sees it but I wouldn't be dishonest about it.

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, maybe it's not really a duck. Can you really ever be sure marijuana is marijuana, maybe it's something green and not marijuana, maybe you bought it, have a license, but never had smoked it. Maybe you wanted to, but threw it away in the garbage disposal, just because you felt morally wrong to smoke it.
#FreeNATHAN #Paytheslaves
billryan
billryan
  • Threads: 153
November 2nd, 2018 at 3:09:10 PM permalink
Quote: onenickelmiracle

If it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, maybe it's not really a duck. Can you really ever be sure marijuana is marijuana, maybe it's something green and not marijuana, maybe you bought it, have a license, but never had smoked it. Maybe you wanted to, but threw it away in the garbage disposal, just because you felt morally wrong to smoke it.

I suppose there is the small possibility that they are laughing with you and not at you. Keep hope alive.
heatmap
heatmap
  • Threads: 94
November 2nd, 2018 at 4:09:59 PM permalink
im not allowed into canada and its annoying
TomG
TomG
  • Threads: 11
November 2nd, 2018 at 4:47:31 PM permalink
Quote: billryan

Lying to a Federal Agent is a crime in and of itself. Every time I purchase, at a legal dispensary, the information is recorded and who knows who it is shared with. I've been told the police in Nevada can search these purchases and revoke the concealed weapons permit of anyone who purchases. Who knows where else it goes.

Canada would never turn their records over to anyone from the US now that theyve tried this crap.

My first thought is to answer I have never used illegal drugs. If they keep pushing I would eventually say no. I commend any Canadians who follow that. But wont give any advice on the subject
MrV
MrV
  • Threads: 310
November 2nd, 2018 at 7:01:44 PM permalink
Quote: heatmap

im not allowed into canada

Oh, you mean "America lite?"
"What, me worry?"
MaxPen
MaxPen
  • Threads: 13
November 2nd, 2018 at 7:44:54 PM permalink
I really like how people come out of the woodwork to claim "honesty" when dealing with the government goon squad. 😉
Keyser
Keyser
  • Threads: 34
November 2nd, 2018 at 10:53:33 PM permalink
Quote: AlexR

I really doubt anyone in Canada has only started smoking weed because of legalization.

Imagine the situation was reversed. How would Americans feel if Canada banned people from entering if they had ever used an AR-15 or a handgun outside of a licenced gun range?

Ermm...FYI when driving into Canada they do ask you if you own a gun in the US. (They asked me, on two separate trips.) Of course you should lie and say that you don't own one so that they don't deny your entry into Canada.
AlexR
AlexR
  • Threads: 5
November 2nd, 2018 at 11:50:34 PM permalink
Quote: Keyser

Ermm...FYI when driving into Canada they do ask you if you own a gun in the US. (They asked me, on two separate trips.) Of course you should lie and say that you don't own one so that they don't deny your entry into Canada.

Is this a joke? They just want to ensure that you haven't brought a handgun (unless you're a sport shooter traveling to a competition), and that you've declared any rifles or shotguns.
"At gambling, the deadly sin is to mistake bad play for bad luck." Ian Fleming
AZDuffman
AZDuffman
  • Threads: 217
November 3rd, 2018 at 5:25:35 AM permalink
Canada will deny entry to Americans for things like having a DUI. Each side has what they consider a bigger issue to allow/deny entry.
Tolerance is the virtue of believing in nothing
ams288
ams288
  • Threads: 16
November 3rd, 2018 at 6:25:31 AM permalink
Ive crossed the border into Canada many many times to gamble at Caesars Windsor and they asked me if I own a gun only one time.

But yeah, I agree with Wiz. Just say no when they ask if you smoke weed.
Lock him up!

• Jump to: